SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS LMT Piston AR, Les Baer 1911 *Reduced again 11/9*
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS LMT Piston AR, Les Baer 1911 *Reduced again 11/9* Login/Join 
Picture of Lt CHEG
posted
I've got an excellent condition SCAR 16 in FDE for sale for [strike]$2250 $2150 $2100 [/strike] and an LMT CQB 16" Piston AR for sale for $1500 $1400$1350 $1300. The SCAR has around 350-500 rounds through it and is like new. The LMT has about the same amount of rounds through it and is likewise in excellent condition. The LMT was purchased as a separate upper and separate complete lower with SOPMOD stock, as that was the quickest way to get one when they first came out 10 or 11 years ago.

I have also added a Smith and Wesson 4506. It's in great condition with only 1 magazine. I bought it figuring it would scratch the itch that I had for a 4566TSW but it didn't. It shot great but it just wasn't what I was looking for. I'm asking $525. Lastly I have a Les Baer Concept VII. It is serrated on the top of the slide, and features Baer Coat finish. It's got some muzzle wear but is in excellent condition and is a nice shooter with a great trigger. I am the second owner, having bought it from another LEO I used to work with that bought it from Les Baer. He told me that the gun is a very high end Concept VII and was basically an SRP Commander sized model before they catalogued them as such. I'm asking $1750 $1650 $1575 $1500 for it.

All pricing is plus shipping. If your FFL won't take a shipment from a non FFL then add another $50 for a transfer on my end. ****Thank You Thank You Thank You to Mike GLI for hosting the pics for me***My email is in my profile. Thanks

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Lt CHEG,

**The views expressed above represent those of the poster only and not necessarily those of his employer**
**Any advice given should not be considered legal counsel and used for entertainment purposes only**
-Chance favors the prepared mind
-"Guns don't kill people. People Kill People. Guns defend people from people with smaller guns." - American Dad
-It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat.

Posts: 4874 | Location: Albany, NY | Registered: February 28, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ice age heat wave,
cant complain.
Picture of MikeGLI
posted Hide Post
LT-If you wanted to email me the pics, I'm happy to host them for you.

Best of luck.

NRA Life Member

Posts: 8418 | Location: Orlando, Florida | Registered: July 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Lt CHEG
posted Hide Post
Thank you sir, I'll get you the pics ASAP! Thank you very much!

**The views expressed above represent those of the poster only and not necessarily those of his employer**
**Any advice given should not be considered legal counsel and used for entertainment purposes only**
-"Guns don't kill people. People Kill People. Guns defend people from people with smaller guns." - American Dad
-It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat.

Posts: 4874 | Location: Albany, NY | Registered: February 28, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ice age heat wave,
cant complain.
Picture of MikeGLI
posted Hide Post
SCAR

NRA Life Member

Posts: 8418 | Location: Orlando, Florida | Registered: July 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ice age heat wave,
cant complain.
Picture of MikeGLI
posted Hide Post
BAER

NRA Life Member

Ice age heat wave,
cant complain.
Picture of MikeGLI
posted Hide Post
S&W

NRA Life Member

Ice age heat wave,
cant complain.
Picture of MikeGLI
posted Hide Post
LMT

NRA Life Member

Picture of Lt CHEG
posted Hide Post
BTT

Picture of Lt CHEG
posted Hide Post
Bump with reduced prices - $2150 for the SCAR, $1400 for the LMT and $1650 for the Les Baer.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Lt CHEG,

Picture of Lt CHEG
posted Hide Post
Bump

posted Hide Post
Per our e-mails, I'll take the 4506...thank you, 18Z50

Posts: 216 | Location: North Coast | Registered: October 31, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Lt CHEG
posted Hide Post
4506 is SPF. Thank you sir!

Picture of Lt CHEG
posted Hide Post
4506 has been sold and removed. SCAR, LMT and Les Baer have been reduced.

Picture of Lt CHEG
posted Hide Post
Back to the top. Feel free to make an offer. My SCAR 20 is in and that's what the sale of these guns is paying for. I'll give it a few more days before I pull this ad and list the remaining items on gunbroker. Thanks

Picture of bones2586
posted Hide Post
Email sent on the SCAR, thanks much. Cheers

Will take the SCAR per PMs, thanks LT! Cheers

This message has been edited. Last edited by: bones2586,

Posts: 26 | Location: FLA | Registered: August 26, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Lt CHEG
posted Hide Post
The SCAR is sold pending funds. The Les Baer and LMT remain. Thanks

Picture of Lt CHEG
posted Hide Post
The SCAR is sold, leaving just the LMT and the Les Baer. One more reduction to $1300 for the LMT and $1500 for the Les Baer. Thanks