SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTT: P239 9MM Mags
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTT: P239 9MM Mags Login/Join 
posted
I got caught with my pants down on this ammo run and need some 9MM, brass cased, FMJ, prefer 124 Gr. but 115 is OK for inside range use. I have:

One 10 round and one 8 round that have not been fired, they may have a scratch from being inserted. I have an additional 8 round that has 50-100 rounds fired. The fired 8 is on the right in the pic.

I want to trade all three mags in this deal. My email is in my profile.

Posts: 148 | Location: Ohio | Registered: January 05, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How much are you lookng for in trade?

Posts: 7601 | Location: One step ahead of you | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
On the DL
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
Where in Ohio? Convenient to Salem?

How much 9mm are you looking for, for the trade?

A mind is a terrible thing.

Posts: 22711 | Location: Central Florida (near Orlando) | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by WARPIG602:
How much are you lookng for in trade?

Hey Dave...I don't know what these mags are worth, I see prices all over the place and I'm not into gouging anyone. I normally buy 9MM hardball in bulk
for less than $9 a box of 50. I'm flexible.

Posts: 148 | Location: Ohio | Registered: January 05, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
Where in Ohio? Convenient to Salem?

How much 9mm are you looking for, for the trade?

I'm Central OH just North of Columbus.

Picture of rolin808
posted Hide Post
IF you change your mind and want to sell em out right hit me up and I'll take em

Everyone has their own personal Demons , I just tend to let mine out

Posts: 608 | Location: Honolulu | Registered: February 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I probably could help you out just trying to figure out what those magazines are worth compared to how much ammo you want along with the shipping of the ammo to you.

Anyone out there willing to give advice? I've got the ammo the OP needs... don't really need the mags... but you know how that is...I do have a 9mm p239 and have a second one on my list as soon as the world gets back to normal... what ever that is.

Posts: 1463 | Location: Greenville, SC | Registered: January 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post