SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    Leupold and Weaver scopesights and accessories; Spuhr mounts; SIG Romeo1 sight: FS.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Leupold and Weaver scopesights and accessories; Spuhr mounts; SIG Romeo1 sight: FS. Login/Join 
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted
For sale (US only).
Payment by check for established forum members at my discretion, or by US Postal money order. All shipments will be by mail unless otherwise agreed and paid for by purchaser.

Please contact me by email: josleadville @ gmail.com (As usual, put all that together without any spaces.)

Note that all the scopes were mounted at one time and therefore have the inevitable minor marks in the finish from handling and/or contact with the mounting rings.

2. Leupold Mark 4; 8.5-25×50mm; M5 milliradian windage and elevation adjustments, i.e., 1/10 (0.1) mrad/mil per click; “Tactical Milling Reticle” (TMR) calibrated in mils; 30mm maintube, matte finish. With factory box, instructions, and lens caps. The reticle of this sight is at the first focal plane.

Price shipped: $895.00

================

3. Accessories.

a. The sunshade pictured on the left below is a custom assembly for the Mark 6 3-18×44mm scope listed above. To my knowledge neither Leupold nor any other company has ever offered a sunshade for the Mark 6 scope. This one consists of a Vortex shade epoxied into a Tenebraex adapter ring that fits the Mark 6. If you want a sunshade for the Mark 6 scope (highly recommended), this is the only option I know of. Price shipped: $50 (this item is only offered with the scope at this time, not separately).

b. Leupold Alumina lens caps, standard eyepiece and 50mm front; this set fits the Mark 4 8.5-25×50mm scope. Price sold with the scope: $50. Price shipped, sold separately: $60.

c. Switchview throw lever that fits the Mark 4 scope above. Price sold with the scope: $30. Price shipped, sold separately: $40.

d. Leupold 50mm sunshade that fits the Mark 4 scope above. Price sold with the scope: $20. Price shipped, sold separately: $30.

================

4. Weaver T10 scope, fixed 10-power. This is an old scopesight with the original highly-regarded “Micro-Trac” windage and elevation adjustments that are 1/4 (0.25) minute of angle per click. Reticle is the “Dual-X” which is the typical duplex type of the era. The maintube is 1 inch. The sight has an objective lens adjustment for focus/parallax. With its adjustable focus/parallax and reliable, repeatable tracking, this sight was one of the first that was considered suitable for the precision shooting of the day. It doesn’t have the adjustment range or optics of modern scopes, but this one won’t cost you 15 to 20 times as much (or more!) to get started. I do recommend researching and reading the many Internet posts about this scope for information about the focus and windage and elevation adjustments. Includes original factory box, but no literature.

The sight was damaged by overtightening Weaver rings that left two dents in the tube but which had no effect on its operation as far as I ever noticed. The scope worked fine for me when I used it. Photo of one of the two dents:

This is a link to an Internet discussion about this sight:

https://www.snipershide.com/sh...age-weaver-t-10.498/

Price shipped (as is): $105.00

================

5. Spuhr scope mounts. The following mounts have all been used to mount scopes and therefore they have handling marks. Each is supplied with a full set of 12 ring screws, the leveling wedge tool, instructions, and factory box. For details about what the dimensions mean, please refer to the Spuhr site: https://spuhrwebshop.com/en/choose-your-mount.html

Price shipped for each: $250.00

a. SP-3002. 30mm scope tube diameter; 0 (zero) elevation tilt; 38mm high; length 126mm.

b. SP-3601. 30mm scope tube diameter; +6 mil/20.6 MOA elevation tilt; 30mm high; length 126mm.

c. SP-3602. 30mm scope tube diameter; +6 mil/20.6 MOA elevation tilt; 38mm high; length 126mm.

This photo is representative of the mounts for sale, and not necessarily the specific one(s) listed.

================

6. SIG Sauer Romeo1 sight, lightly used. With manual and factory mounting plates and accessories. Minor handling marks. Price: $195.00 plus $15.00 shipping ($210.00 total).

Please note that the lines and other small white spots on the front of the lens window are reflections, and not defects in the coating.

==================================

1. Leupold Mark 6; 3-18×44mm ; M5B2 milliradian windage and elevation adjustments, 1/10 (0.1) mrad/mil per click; “Tactical Milling Reticle” (TMR) calibrated in mils; 34mm maintube; matte finish. No box. The reticle of this sight is at the first focal plane, meaning that it changes apparent size as the magnification power is changed, and it allows for accurate point of aim adjustments and range and target size estimation regardless of the magnification. (See Accessories below for unique sunshade offering for this scope.)

Price shipped: SPF

================

This message has been edited. Last edited by: sigfreund,

“The fundamental cause of trouble in the world today is that the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.”
— Bertrand Russell

Posts: 42101 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
If anyone wants photos of each of the Spuhr mounts, I now have a series showing both sides of each.

Posts: 42101 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sjames
posted Hide Post
I'll take the Mark6 per our emails

Thanks

Posts: 2325 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: August 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post

Picture of PGT
posted Hide Post
email sent

Posts: 2133 | Location: Leesburg VA | Registered: December 21, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post