SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    FOUND -Windows 8 Product Key
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

FOUND -Windows 8 Product Key Login/Join 
Picture of aguilar64
posted
Still looking for a Windows 8 Pro Product Key if you aren't using it. Someone send me one but it was not good.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: aguilar64,

“When the law disarms good guys, bad guys rejoice.”
― Ted Nugent

Posts: 2012 | Location: North East | Registered: November 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Absolutely Positively-
Retired
Picture of ace73
posted Hide Post
With my grandson doing the on line school, Last month I was able to update an old Asus laptop from windows 7 to windows 10 for free....
https://www.howtogeek.com/5090...windows-10-for-free/
Hope this helps!

Posts: 1147 | Location: Detroit/Downriver | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I tried to restore a not so old Windows 7 Dell computer to Windows 8 and the key in the restoration disk would not work. After many phone calls to Dell and finally Microsoft, we determined that the Windows 8 key had been discontinued and was no longer available. You may need to look at an alternative like Windows 10 as suggested by ace73.

Posts: 121 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: March 16, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of chrischoi
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by aguilar64:
Still looking for a Windows 8 Pro Product Key if you aren't using it. Someone send me one but it was not good.

You can get a Product Key on eBay for couple bucks. I just got a Windows 10 Pro Key under $5.

P220 Stainless Elite
P229 Legion
P938 SAS
P320C
MPX Gen 2

Posts: 67 | Location: PA | Registered: March 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member!
posted Hide Post
Sent you a never-used Windows 8.1 Pro product Key to your listed email address!

Posts: 4161 | Location: Boise, ID USA | Registered: February 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of aguilar64
posted Hide Post
Thank you

“When the law disarms good guys, bad guys rejoice.”
― Ted Nugent

Posts: 2012 | Location: North East | Registered: November 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post