SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTB/Trade for: P320 Carry grip module in .45 FDE or ODG only.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTB/Trade for: P320 Carry grip module in .45 FDE or ODG only. Login/Join 
The Unknown
Stuntman
Picture of bionic218
posted
I'm looking to buy or trade for a grip module for my son's .45 Carry P320. He wants something other than the black he has now. FDE or ODG is fine.

Let me know if you have one and what you want for it. I can trade grip modules, mags, whatever you may need for a 320. I can pay money too if that's what makes it happen. Wink

Email in my profile is the best way to reach me. Thanks for looking!

Posts: 10208 | Location: missouri | Registered: October 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Master-at-Arms
Picture of apf383
posted Hide Post
EM just sent, and a free btt.
Thanks

Foster's, Australian for Bud

Posts: 7106 | Location: Stuck in NY, FUAC  | Registered: November 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unknown
Stuntman
Picture of bionic218
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by apf383:
EM just sent, and a free btt.
Thanks

Received your email, and thanks for the bump!

Unfortunately, he's only interested in Carry or Full-size modules which he can cut down to Carry size. He doesn't want to have to buy new magazines for a grip module. I should have specified that in the ad. Sorry.

Posts: 10208 | Location: missouri | Registered: October 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post