SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    Winchester 9mm Luger FMJ "Target"
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Winchester 9mm Luger FMJ "Target" Login/Join 
Picture of TRMN8R
posted Hide Post
If anyone backs out or has to pass for some reason, I'm on hot stand-by...

G19G4/G22RTF2/G42
HK45c Tactical
USP45c/ss
P30S V3
P30 V1 LEM
And a butt-load of P7's...

Posts: 653 | Location: Harley City, GA | Registered: May 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
First batch AWAAAAAAAY!

"Once abolish the God, and the Government becomes the God." --- G.K. Chesterton

Posts: 3158 | Location: WNY | Registered: April 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Good Luck TRMN8R, but PLEASE don't hold your breath!! I'll keep you in the know in about a week.

Posts: 3158 | Location: WNY | Registered: April 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TRMN8R
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wreckdiver:
Good Luck TRMN8R, but PLEASE don't hold your breath!! I'll keep you in the know in about a week.

No worries; definitely not holding my breath, wd Razz .

Just keep me posted IF somethin’ falls off the truck Wink .

G19G4/G22RTF2/G42
HK45c Tactical
USP45c/ss
P30S V3
P30 V1 LEM
And a butt-load of P7's...

Posts: 653 | Location: Harley City, GA | Registered: May 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
13+1 requested 150. I apologize but I could only spare 12 lots of 150. Only fair way I can imagine is the last payment to me gets returned. I sent out 3 today with 9 more packed up waiting for address applied. Good Luck guys!!

posted Hide Post
Will try to make all good by offering same ammo, different maker to the last in, they can have their choice of yay or nay. My fault, I went to sleep, not thinking this would happen overnight-WRONG Eek

Picture of Malysh
posted Hide Post
Sent your payment via PayPal instead of USPS money order.
Thx.

Posts: 162 | Location: PA | Registered: November 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I sent payment via PayPal as well. Haven’t seen notification yet that you have it?

Posts: 263 | Location: Columbus OH | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry for pitching a fit, can take care of everyone. PayPal will end for me after this thread!!!!!!

Picture of Malysh
posted Hide Post
I thought it was great that you parceled a large amount of ammo into smaller amounts to try to accommodate more buyers. And you priced it nicely.

I am sorry I assumed you were using the same email for correspondence and PP.
The last thing I wanted to do was make a problem for you.

Posts: 162 | Location: PA | Registered: November 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
PLEASE Email me first, my profile email is NOT my PayPal email. I can tell that this is going to cause pissed off people! Email me to get my Paypal address. Think, do NOT assume.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Malysh:
I thought it was great that you parceled a large amount of ammo into smaller amounts to try to accommodate more buyers. And you priced it nicely.

I am sorry I assumed you were using the same email for correspondence and PP.
The last thing I wanted to do was make a problem for you.

Not a problem, I was a little stressed when I typed that. Life stress gets to me!! You are so kind. Thank You!!

WE will work it out!!

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wreckdiver:
Damn, who makes a PayPal without contact first? My profile email is NOT my PayPal, it is only my email to contact me of you intentions!

Life lesson, don't assume!!!! I tried to change it because people were assuming, it didn't work. If you want PayPal, you need to email me from my profile first! too late now, they're all gone.

It's amazing how some people think about these things, and some float through cluelessly. Thankfully, I met the most cluefull member from SF, and I told him so. Make it easy folks, not hard, don't make me want to never do this again, please!

You may want to check yourself. I sent an email requesting payment info, you responded with an email address. I sent the PayPal via that address. Not sure what you are talking about. I’m not upset about missing out on the ammo, but cmon man.

Edited to remove emails per request below.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: yugo308guy,

Posts: 263 | Location: Columbus OH | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
^^^Dude, please edit your post, IMMEDIATELY! You have posted TWO email addresses here for all of the internet to see! What you do with your own email address is your business, but one of belongs to another member! I presume 'wreckdriver' would prefer NOT to have his email address posted in the public forum...WTF! Roll Eyes

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Take America Back!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 4413 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ok, this is what I did, I added an account for my email here. 2 came through just fine, one had a hold on it and pending, so I refunded that one. As an aside does anyone use Venmo, I'm looking into it. Damn my mind is frazzled, but I will GitRdone!!

Thank you nhracecraft!!!!!

posted Hide Post
Wreckdiver,

I received the 150 rounds of 9mm ammunition today. It arrived well packed, via fed ex, in 2 days. You were very professional and easy to deal with. Thank you.

Posts: 51 | Location: Illinois | Registered: February 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
This Space for Rent
Picture of ugeesta
posted Hide Post
Venmo is easy to use. Just set up an account with an email address and your good to go.

If you have a Chase account, you can use their wire transfer system - Zelle. Easy peasy

We will never know world peace, until three people can simultaneously look each other straight in the eye

Liberals are like pussycats and Twitter is Trump's laser pointer to keep them busy while he takes care of business - Rey HRH.

Posts: 5229 | Location: Colorado | Registered: April 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Malysh
posted Hide Post
I corrected the email address and sent your PayPal payment correctly.

Thanks!

Gone but Together Again.
Dad & Uncle
Picture of h2oys
posted Hide Post
Sorry your kind gesture, and great idea to sell in 150 lots, became a PITA for you.

Posts: 2687 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: November 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It's smoothing out with the help of all of you. Thank You all!!! David H in Plano, please email me your SF handle, also will Mike H in PA. do the same?