SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS Burris Fastfire 3 & Kramer Horsehide black double mag pouch for Glock 9/40/357
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS Burris Fastfire 3 & Kramer Horsehide black double mag pouch for Glock 9/40/357 Login/Join 
Justice Forever
Picture of BennerP220
posted
Hey there!

I have this in black horsehide. Since I sold my horsehide scabbard I don't need this double mag pouch. I don't have pic because I'm at my office but can post some later or email them.

This has only been carried a couple of times. I'd really like to get $75 shipped PP FF for this. This is great, I'd think, for someone who doesn't want to wait.

I'm selling stuff off to fund a trijicon RMR type 2 3.25 MOA.

Thanks for looking!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: BennerP220,

Posts: 2834 | Location: Southwest Indiana | Registered: December 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Justice Forever
Picture of BennerP220
posted Hide Post
BTT

Posts: 2834 | Location: Southwest Indiana | Registered: December 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Justice Forever
Picture of BennerP220
posted Hide Post
Price drop to $70 shipped! This is a great piece of horsehide! I’m sure someone here could appreciate and use this!

Justice Forever
Picture of BennerP220
posted Hide Post
Edit to add Burris Fastfire III. It is the 3 moa. I mounted and zeroed to my 19 MOS but my buddy just did a trade for a holosun 507 so I need to sell this. I like this sight and the features. It is very light with a small footprint, but the holosun is green which I like better.

I have everything including the box and all that comes with it including the counter sunk washers send by Burris. These are for the Glock mos so the screws aren’t too long and lift the rear of the plate. This also will have the Burris no questions asked warranty which does not require proof of purchase/receipt. I’m wanting $180 PP FF shipped.

Picture of ops cwo
posted Hide Post
for 70 dollars I will take the Kramer double 9mm magazine carrier.\\ Please send details for payment

Posts: 235 | Registered: August 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Justice Forever
Picture of BennerP220
posted Hide Post
Thank you. I sent you an email to your listed email but it returned twice. Please email me at benhjusticeatgmaildotcom. That is also my paypal.

Thank you!
quote:
Originally posted by ops cwo:
for 70 dollars I will take the Kramer double 9mm magazine carrier.\\ Please send details for payment

This message has been edited. Last edited by: BennerP220,

Justice Forever
Picture of BennerP220
posted Hide Post
Kramer SPF to ops cwo.

posted Hide Post
Email sent on ff3

Posts: 13 | Location: Buckeye,AZ | Registered: December 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Justice Forever
Picture of BennerP220
posted Hide Post
Email received and replied to.
Thank you.

quote:
Originally posted by rbsoto8:
Email sent on ff3

posted Hide Post
Is the FF3 still available, and if so what is your asking price? Sorry if I missed it, but only the mag holder appears for me.

Thanks!

Posts: 405 | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Justice Forever
Picture of BennerP220
posted Hide Post
Yes, I am asking $180 shipped PP FF.

Thank you
quote:
Originally posted by Creeping_Death:
Is the FF3 still available, and if so what is your asking price? Sorry if I missed it, but only the mag holder appears for me.

Thanks!