SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    I have too much stuff sale: PMags
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I have too much stuff sale: PMags Login/Join 
posted
As of 6-14 all orders have been shipped.

All Sold: Lots of 10 new unopened 30 round black pMags - I have 0 lots of 10 for $85 each shipped.
1 spf to cooger
1 spf to 36Olympia
1 sold to outnumbered
sold to corey4
sold to arties 1 lot will have 4 OD green and 6 black.
sold to hbabler
sold to Blackmore
2 sold to Jim

sold to bigboreshooter: Used AR furniture and carry handle. These are DPMS or Palmetto but not sure where I got the handle-it is a cheap one though. $50 shipped

sold to LT: Used Innova 3130C OBDII reader. Works perfectly. $50 shipped

Sold to redneckrob: Used Napa ford 5.4 triton sparkplug extractor. Includes new plug as well. $22 shipped

sold: If you buy something else, you can add these for $5 each. Includes screw and grip plug.
1 sold to bigboreshooter
1 sold to blackmore

sold to iron chef: Used MGW 307 Sig P Series front/rear sight tool. $85 shipped.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: nshumway,

Posts: 900 | Location: Ohio | Registered: August 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
How much for the grips?

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 12773 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
Thank you for the email. That is a great deal on the grips. If someone else wants them with another item go ahead and sell. If not, i would take them. No biggie. Again, I appreciate the email. orc

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 12773 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted Hide Post
quote:
WTS: Used AR furniture and carry handle. These are DPMS or Palmetto but not sure where I got the handle-it is a cheap one though. $50 shipped

I will take this lot, if still available.

quote:
WTS: If you buy something else, you can add these for $5 each. Includes screw and grip plug.

I would also take one of these, if available.

Email sent.

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14351 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I will take your Innova 3130C.
Email to follow.

Posts: 450 | Registered: September 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'd like the MGW 307. Email inbound.

Posts: 1383 | Location: Texas | Registered: June 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I will take one lot of magazines and the other pistol grip for $90 mailed. Email sent.

We often meet our destiny on the road we took to avoid it.

Posts: 1490 | Location: W. Central NH | Registered: October 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
I'll take 10 mags for $85

Thanks.

"We may consent to be governed, but we will not be ruled." - Kevin D. Williamson, 2012

"All the citizens of this land are of right freemen; they owe no allegiance to any class and should recognize no task-masters. Under the chart of their liberties, under the law of high heaven, they are free and without shackles on their limbs nor mortgages upon the fruits of their brain or muscles; they bow down before no prince, potentate, or sovereign, nor kiss the royal robes of any crowned head; they render homage only to their God and should pay tribute only to their Government. Such at least is the spirit of our institutions, the character of our written national compact."

Charles Triplett O’Ferrall of Virginia - In Congress, May 1, 1888

Posts: 9334 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of corey4
posted Hide Post
i'll take 10 as well for $85 shipped.

email sent.

Posts: 163 | Location: Pittsburgh, PA | Registered: November 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cut and plug
posted Hide Post
I’ll take 10 pmags.
Email sent

Posts: 989 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of BgBdBob7
posted Hide Post
I'll take 10 Pmags

"We make war that we may live in peace." Aristotle 384-322B.C.

Posts: 144 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: August 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'll buy the Triton broke spark plug removal tool. Email sent.

Posts: 127 | Location: Mississippi | Registered: February 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cut and plug
posted Hide Post
Got the mags, super quick shipping thanks!

Posts: 989 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rock or Something
Picture of Marc in FL
posted Hide Post
Any PMAGs left?

Posts: 1092 | Location: Tampa Bay Area | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
Got the mags, thanks very much.

A

"We may consent to be governed, but we will not be ruled." - Kevin D. Williamson, 2012

"All the citizens of this land are of right freemen; they owe no allegiance to any class and should recognize no task-masters. Under the chart of their liberties, under the law of high heaven, they are free and without shackles on their limbs nor mortgages upon the fruits of their brain or muscles; they bow down before no prince, potentate, or sovereign, nor kiss the royal robes of any crowned head; they render homage only to their God and should pay tribute only to their Government. Such at least is the spirit of our institutions, the character of our written national compact."

Charles Triplett O’Ferrall of Virginia - In Congress, May 1, 1888

Posts: 9334 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If PP payment OK, I'll take a lot of mags. Email sent.

Posts: 875 | Registered: November 07, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cooger
posted Hide Post
I’ll take a set of the Pmags. Email to follow.

Posts: 1147 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: December 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello, I will take a set of PMags if still available. E-mail contact will confirm. Thanks

Posts: 8 | Registered: November 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rock Paper
Scissors
Lizard Spock
Picture of James in Denver
posted Hide Post
Bump for an awesome guy!!! Smile

James

----------------------------
Robert Heinlein – Starship Troopers – Chapter 2
“Violence, naked force has settled more issues in history than has any other factor. And the contrary opinion is wishful thinking at its worst.
Breeds that forget this basic truth have always paid for it with their lives … and freedoms.”

Posts: 4256 | Location: Colorado | Registered: August 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Got mine Saturday and want to thank you for your confidence in the integrity of this board's members.

We often meet our destiny on the road we took to avoid it.

Posts: 1490 | Location: W. Central NH | Registered: October 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post