SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    Sold: Howard Leight Impact Pro hearing protection
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sold: Howard Leight Impact Pro hearing protection Login/Join 
posted
Hey all-

I ended up with 1 more of these than I need:
https://palmettostatearmory.co...r-muffs-r-01902.html

New in package. $50 shipped to you.
PayPal Gift or PO MO
First I'll take it in this thread gets it.

Bruce

This message has been edited. Last edited by: RNshooter,

Every day, the New York Times carries a motto in a box on its front page. "All the News That's Fit to Print," it says. It's been saying it for decades, day in and day out. I imagine most readers of the canonical sheet have long ceased to notice this bannered and flaunted symbol of its mental furniture. I myself check every day to make sure that the bright, smug, pompous, idiotic claim is still there. Then I check to make sure that it still irritates me. If I can still exclaim, under my breath, why do they insult me and what do they take me for and what the hell is it supposed to mean unless it's as obviously complacent and conceited and censorious as it seems to be, then at least I know I still have a pulse. You may wish to choose a more rigorous mental workout but I credit this daily infusion of annoyance with extending my lifespan. -Christopher Hitchens

"At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child — miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats."
-PJ O'Rourke
“It is just as difficult and dangerous to try to free a people that wants to remain servile as it is to try to enslave a people that wants to remain free."
-Niccolo Machiavelli

Posts: 3717 | Location: NV | Registered: October 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
This is a great deal. I own these. Are the best deal going and this is the best price you will ever see on a pair of these.

Great seller too! Wink

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 14879 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If they are not spoken for I will purchase them

I am also sending an email to the account listed in your profile.

Posts: 1255 | Location: Bismarck, ND for Work | Registered: March 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
SPF to Mrapteam666

Bruce

Every day, the New York Times carries a motto in a box on its front page. "All the News That's Fit to Print," it says. It's been saying it for decades, day in and day out. I imagine most readers of the canonical sheet have long ceased to notice this bannered and flaunted symbol of its mental furniture. I myself check every day to make sure that the bright, smug, pompous, idiotic claim is still there. Then I check to make sure that it still irritates me. If I can still exclaim, under my breath, why do they insult me and what do they take me for and what the hell is it supposed to mean unless it's as obviously complacent and conceited and censorious as it seems to be, then at least I know I still have a pulse. You may wish to choose a more rigorous mental workout but I credit this daily infusion of annoyance with extending my lifespan. -Christopher Hitchens

"At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child — miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats."
-PJ O'Rourke
“It is just as difficult and dangerous to try to free a people that wants to remain servile as it is to try to enslave a people that wants to remain free."
-Niccolo Machiavelli

Posts: 3717 | Location: NV | Registered: October 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I just wanted to post a quick message in case you are viewing the forums.

I have just sent the requested payment to the account you provided.

If there is any problems please let me know.

Have a great weekend.

Posts: 1255 | Location: Bismarck, ND for Work | Registered: March 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Shipped this morning.

Bruce

-PJ O'Rourke
-Niccolo Machiavelli

posted Hide Post
The package arrived today and everything was just as it was described: New and in pristine condition.

Thanks for everything.