SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    Sold: Howard Leight Impact Pro hearing protection
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sold: Howard Leight Impact Pro hearing protection Login/Join 
posted
Hey all-

I ended up with 1 more of these than I need:
https://palmettostatearmory.co...r-muffs-r-01902.html

New in package. $50 shipped to you.
PayPal Gift or PO MO
First I'll take it in this thread gets it.

Bruce

This message has been edited. Last edited by: RNshooter,

"I cannot spare this man. He fights!"
-Abraham Lincoln

"At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child — miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats."
-PJ O'Rourke
“It is just as difficult and dangerous to try to free a people that wants to remain servile as it is to try to enslave a people that wants to remain free."
-Niccolo Machiavelli

Posts: 3559 | Location: NV | Registered: October 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
This is a great deal. I own these. Are the best deal going and this is the best price you will ever see on a pair of these.

Great seller too! Wink

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 14280 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If they are not spoken for I will purchase them

I am also sending an email to the account listed in your profile.

Posts: 1094 | Location: In NC trying to get back to VA | Registered: March 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
SPF to Mrapteam666

Bruce

-Abraham Lincoln

"At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child — miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats."
-PJ O'Rourke
“It is just as difficult and dangerous to try to free a people that wants to remain servile as it is to try to enslave a people that wants to remain free."
-Niccolo Machiavelli

Posts: 3559 | Location: NV | Registered: October 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I just wanted to post a quick message in case you are viewing the forums.

I have just sent the requested payment to the account you provided.

If there is any problems please let me know.

Have a great weekend.

Posts: 1094 | Location: In NC trying to get back to VA | Registered: March 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Shipped this morning.

Bruce

-Abraham Lincoln

-PJ O'Rourke
-Niccolo Machiavelli

posted Hide Post
The package arrived today and everything was just as it was described: New and in pristine condition.

Thanks for everything.