SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTB - Sig P220 Compact with Rail and no Beavertail
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTB - Sig P220 Compact with Rail and no Beavertail Login/Join 
Amat victoria curam
Picture of i8mtm
posted
I am looking to buy a Sig P220 Compact in .45 that has the following:

1) DA/SA format
2) Accessory Rail
3) NO Beaver-tail

They definitely made these for a year or two, they look like this:

If you have one you would like to sell, please contact me. My email is in my profile. I will pay a fair price, based on condition. This is a gun I want for carry, so it does not have to be a safe queen.

Thanks!

i8mtm

Posts: 373 | Location: Eastern PA | Registered: August 04, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Amat victoria curam
Picture of i8mtm
posted Hide Post
Still looking for one bump!

Posts: 373 | Location: Eastern PA | Registered: August 04, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Take the risk or
lose the chance
posted Hide Post
May have one - will check tomorrow when back in town.

“The further a society drifts from truth, the more it will hate those who speak it.”

Posts: 1190 | Location: RR12 | Registered: February 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Take the risk or
lose the chance
posted Hide Post
Sorry, both mine have beaver tails. Good luck with your search.

“The further a society drifts from truth, the more it will hate those who speak it.”

Posts: 1190 | Location: RR12 | Registered: February 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rail-less
and
Tail-less
posted Hide Post
Check CDNN. They had these for $699

Posts: 12479 | Location: Charlotte, NC | Registered: May 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I just sold my 220 compact, But I have 15 BNIB factory magazines for the 220 compact should you need magazines. Please email via my email listed in my profile if interested.
Thanks,

Posts: 377 | Location: Virginia Beach, VA | Registered: August 03, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post