SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS: Magpul AR Items, CZ Scorpion items, Aero Enhanced Handguards, Dillon Case Trimmer (RT1200) and CZ 455 .22lr barrel
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS: Magpul AR Items, CZ Scorpion items, Aero Enhanced Handguards, Dillon Case Trimmer (RT1200) and CZ 455 .22lr barrel Login/Join 
I run trains!
Picture of SigM4
posted
Spring cleaning has begun and the first thing I got to was the box o' gun parts.

All prices are shipped, please let me know if you're interested in multiple items and I can give you a price for the lot shipped. If you're interested in something and my price seems out of line, just ask. I accept personal checks, discreet PP Friends and Family, or other forms of payment as agreed ahead of time.

1) Magpul MOE Stock - Olive Drab - $20***Sold to Pale Horse***
2) Magpul MOE Stock - FDE - $20
3) Colt Defense branded Rogers Super Stoc - $25 ***Sold to defensivetactics2***
4) Magpul MOE+ AR Grip (w/mounting hardware) - Olive Drab - $18***Sold to Pale Horse***
5) Magpul MOE Buttpad - $12***Sold to MBWAMG***
6) Magpul MOW Vertical Foregrip (w/mounting hardware) - Black - $12***Sold to MBWAMG***
7) CZ Scropion - OEM Grip - $12

8) NIB HB Industries CZ Scropion Pistol length Handguard - $60
9) Aero Precision AR15 Enhanced 12" Keymod Handguard (w/mounting screws) - $60***SPF to dehughes***
10) Aero Precision M5 Enhanced 12" MLOK Handguard (w/mounting screws) - $60

11) NIB Dillon RT 1200 Case Trimmer - $200

12) Threaded CZ 455 American .22lr barrel. This is threaded in the original 1/2x20 pattern with a 1/2x28 adaptor on the end. Barrel has ~250 rounds through it. - $75

This message has been edited. Last edited by: SigM4,

Success always occurs in private, and failure in full view.

Posts: 4624 | Location: Willow Park, TX | Registered: April 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of defensivetactics2
posted Hide Post
I'll take #3

Posts: 163 | Registered: April 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I run trains!
Picture of SigM4
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by defensivetactics2:
I'll take #3

It's yours.

Posts: 4624 | Location: Willow Park, TX | Registered: April 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I run trains!
Picture of SigM4
posted Hide Post
Bump

Leatherneck
posted Hide Post
I’d like #1 and #4

Georgia Carry MemberNRA Lifetime Member

“With no police to protect you, did you own a gun? Did your neighbor?” - The Division 2

“Everybody wants a Sig in the sheets but a Glock on the streets.” -bionic218 04-02-2014

Posts: 13385 | Location: Florida | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I run trains!
Picture of SigM4
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Pale Horse:
I’d like #1 and #4

Done, sent you an e-mail.

Leatherneck
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SigM4:
quote:
Originally posted by Pale Horse:
I’d like #1 and #4

Done, sent you an e-mail.

Payment sent, thanks!

“With no police to protect you, did you own a gun? Did your neighbor?” - The Division 2

“Everybody wants a Sig in the sheets but a Glock on the streets.” -bionic218 04-02-2014

Posts: 13385 | Location: Florida | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I run trains!
Picture of SigM4
posted Hide Post
BTT

posted Hide Post
I’ll take 5 & 6.
Brian

Posts: 4 | Registered: January 11, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I run trains!
Picture of SigM4
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MBWAMG:
I’ll take 5 & 6.
Brian

They're yours.

Got the PP and will box up to go out today if I can swing by or tomorrow for sure. I'll shoot you tracking once it's on the way.

Leatherneck
posted Hide Post
Got my stuff today and it’s exactly as advertised. Thanks!!

posted Hide Post
I will take #9.

Posts: 1037 | Location: Oregon | Registered: March 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I run trains!
Picture of SigM4
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dehughes:
I will take #9.

It's yours.