SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    LUMINOX DEAL!
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

LUMINOX DEAL! Login/Join 
Admit nothing. Deny everything.
Make counter-accusations.
Picture of rkentm
posted Hide Post
Appreciate the update and looking forward to another great watch from you!

"Ladies and Gentlemen - The Fit has hit the Shan!"

Posts: 442 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 25, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
David thanks for the email explaining how screwed up companies can become, I figured it wasn't your doing.

Spoke with someone yesterday at your store and I should be good to go. Thanks for putting this together and having the patience to deal with all the issues.

Sigs, Glocks and a couple others

Posts: 186 | Location: Colorado | Registered: October 18, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would be interested if any are left over.
Myron

Posts: 99 | Location: NoVA | Registered: November 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Admit nothing. Deny everything.
Make counter-accusations.
Picture of rkentm
posted Hide Post
All I can say is, "WHOA!" I know it is absolutely no surprise to anyone here, but once again Brother Dave comes through like a CHAMP! Came whipping into my drive exactly as the FedEx guy was trying to leave (I knew he was due any moment) because I did not want to miss delivery. Got the package (that was wrapped up to survive tactical atmospheric re-entry!) and tore into it like a kid on Christmas!

The watch is GORGEOUS and is a very welcome addition to my growing collection. The only thing better is Dave's customer service - but we all knew that!

Thanks again for offering the SF Community another amazing value! You Sir, are a rockstar!

"Ladies and Gentlemen - The Fit has hit the Shan!"

Posts: 442 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 25, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not as lean, not as mean,
Still a Marine
Picture of Gibb
posted Hide Post
Mine was just delivered as well, and "WHOA!" is right!

Big beautiful watch, and amazing service from David and crew. I'm like a giddy lil schoolgirl (and my wife is laughing her ass off at me for it) Big Grin

Thank you David!!!

I shall respect you until you open your mouth, from that point on, you must earn it yourself.

Posts: 2290 | Location: Southern Maine | Registered: February 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just got delivery of mine. Two day Fedex shipping "direct signature" required and HEAVY DUTY packing. I mean PACKING.

Wow. Such a beautiful watch at a fantastic price. (My Luminox AD has one on display at full price)

THANK YOU David.

Now, to find room on the watch winder with my Tag Carrera Cal 1887 and my Omega Seamaster Co-axial.

"We got what it takes to take what you got" - The Internal Revenue Service.

Posts: 5763 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
chickenshit
Picture of rsbolo
posted Hide Post
I missed this. I am sad.

Great score. Dave, you are the MAN!

Posts: 6473 | Location: East Central FL | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tooky13
posted Hide Post
I too received my Luminox P38 today. After ordering it, I was concerned it may be bigger than I would like, but after trying it on and wearing all day, my mind was put to rest. It is good size, but amazingly comfortable to wear. It is one classy and good looking watch.

Dave is so gracious to offer such great deals to us SIGforum members. There's no doubt that, when it comes to watches and jewelry, Dave is definitely the MAN!!

“I thank God for all the freedoms we’ve got in this county. I cherish them. Even the rights to burn the flag, you know, I’m proud of those rights. But I’ll tell you what. We’ve also got a right to bear arms and if you burn my flag I’ll shoot you.” ~ Johnny Cash

Posts: 641 | Location: Arizona | Registered: December 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diablo Blanco
Picture of dking271
posted Hide Post
Received mine this morning, and promptly put my Panerai on the winder. Beautiful looking watch that wears well. Thanks David.

Posts: 1575 | Location: Middle-TN | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I received my Luminox P38 yesterday, have to say the photos I saw did not do justice to this fine timepiece. She has gone right into my rotation as of today.

Hats off to David for putting this together and offering it to the Sig forum.

Thanks David

This message has been edited. Last edited by: jimbo883,

Sigs, Glocks and a couple others

Posts: 186 | Location: Colorado | Registered: October 18, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Deacon Blues
posted Hide Post
I received mine a couple of days ago and I am extremely pleased with the purchase. The looks of the watch are great, size and weight in line with what I like to wear. Definitely in my rotation as well. Price and service from David Troung are excellent. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with David again. Thanks, David.

P224 9mm
P226 .40/9mm
P229 9mm SAS Gen 2
P232 SS .380
P239 .40/.357
P239 9mm SAS Gen2
P320Carry 9mm
P320SC9mm
P290RS 9mm
Glock 30S .45
Walther PPS 9mm

Posts: 40 | Location: No. VA | Registered: October 05, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post