SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    LUMINOX DEAL!
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

LUMINOX DEAL! Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
email sent, too.

"Avoid the rush and Procrastinate now".

Posts: 6253 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Email sent

Sigs, Glocks and a couple others

Posts: 198 | Location: Colorado | Registered: October 18, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not as lean, not as mean,
Still a Marine
Picture of Gibb
posted Hide Post
quote:
Valjoux 7750

Email sent.

I shall respect you until you open your mouth, from that point on, you must earn it yourself.

Posts: 2384 | Location: Southern Maine | Registered: February 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tooky13
posted Hide Post
Email sent.

If we ever forget that we are One Nation Under God, then we will be a nation gone under. Ronald Reagan

Posts: 797 | Location: Arizona | Registered: December 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knows too little
about too much
Picture of rduckwor
posted Hide Post
That's very nice movement that is now the de facto movement for good, reasonably priced (and some very unreasonably priced) chrono's. Congrats you guys!

RMD

TL Davis: “The Second Amendment is special, not because it protects guns, but because its violation signals a government with the intention to oppress its people…”

Posts: 19525 | Location: L.A. - Lower Alabama | Registered: April 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Deacon Blues
posted Hide Post
Email sent.

P224 9mm
P226 .40/9mm
P229 9mm SAS Gen 2
P232 SS .380
P239 .40/.357
P239 9mm SAS Gen2
P320Carry 9mm
P320SC9mm
P290RS 9mm
Glock 30S .45
Walther PPS 9mm

Posts: 40 | Location: No. VA | Registered: October 05, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Email sent

Posts: 202 | Location: Coastal NC | Registered: December 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My Time is Yours
Picture of davetruong
posted Hide Post
guys, if you have not sent me an email please do so. Thank you!

God, Family, Country.

Posts: 5462 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: October 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Everyone check in with David?

Posts: 198 | Location: Colorado | Registered: October 18, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of beltfed21
posted Hide Post
This offer doesn’t have to be just 10. David needs at least 10 folks. This is an incredible deal, so jump in and contact David if you want in on one of these watches. Thanks all!

"On the other side of fear you will always find freedom"

Posts: 2329 | Location: Illinois - Not Chicago | Registered: January 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
So, where are we going on this?

Posts: 6253 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My Time is Yours
Picture of davetruong
posted Hide Post
We are all set. There was a minimum met, a couple fell off and was picked up by other members.

Will let you know via email when they are ready to ship.

God, Family, Country.

Posts: 5462 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: October 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of beltfed21
posted Hide Post
David, good news! Thank you sir!

Posts: 2329 | Location: Illinois - Not Chicago | Registered: January 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
thank you, David.

posted Hide Post
Thank you for the update

Picture of Deacon Blues
posted Hide Post
Thank you for the update David.

P224 9mm
P226 .40/9mm
P229 9mm SAS Gen 2
P232 SS .380
P239 .40/.357
P239 9mm SAS Gen2
P320Carry 9mm
P320SC9mm
P290RS 9mm
Glock 30S .45
Walther PPS 9mm

Posts: 40 | Location: No. VA | Registered: October 05, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My Time is Yours
Picture of davetruong
posted Hide Post
Thank you Gents...

God, Family, Country.

My Time is Yours
Picture of davetruong
posted Hide Post
Quick update: This deal was a complete "cluster F" from Luminox. Luminox moved their warehouse in 2017 and changed their SAP/Inventory system. Their inventory system said they had a ton available, to find out they had them in Switzerland. Had to get them shipped from Switzerland, customs held it...when released Luminox sent via ground instead of air...

Well, it's finally here and looking at the watch and the price the craziness was worth it. Those that confirmed, your watch will ship out today. Please check your emails.

God, Family, Country.

Picture of beltfed21
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by davetruong:
Quick update: This deal was a complete "cluster F" from Luminox. Luminox moved their warehouse in 2017 and changed their SAP/Inventory system. Their inventory system said they had a ton available, to find out they had them in Switzerland. Had to get them shipped from Switzerland, customs held it...when released Luminox sent via ground instead of air...

Well, it's finally here and looking at the watch and the price the craziness was worth it. Those that confirmed, your watch will ship out today. Please check your emails.

David, Thanks for the update. I figured something beyond your control was going on. No worries here!

I’ll go check my email now. Thanks Again!

Picture of MPrimo
posted Hide Post
David I shot you an email ... if there are any left over, I'm a buyer.

Mike

MPrimo

Sigs, Glocks, 1911s, M&Ps ... well, you get the point!

Posts: 576 | Location: New England | Registered: December 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post