SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS/WTT Emerson Commander SPF
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS/WTT Emerson Commander SPF Login/Join 
posted
I have a basically new commander with the black blade. I purchased this new a couple years ago and it has been sitting in my safe ever since. I opened it a hand full of times and put it away. Still in the box with the plastic bag it shipped in.

I would be interested in benchmade folders of equal value.

If you're interested I can send pictures.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: shkuhn,

Posts: 125 | Location: york pa | Registered: July 25, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Updated the add for trades and lower price

Posts: 125 | Location: york pa | Registered: July 25, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
No email in profile, but look me up and shoot me a note

Posts: 166 | Registered: September 01, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Responded and updated my email in my profile

Picture of RR
posted Hide Post
Shkuhn

Could you send me some pics please? Email is in profile. Thanks

Posts: 117 | Location: Upstate NY | Registered: October 09, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
RR, you have mail

Picture of RR
posted Hide Post
Got it thanks, and replied.

Posts: 117 | Location: Upstate NY | Registered: October 09, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RR
posted Hide Post
I’ll take it. I’ll get the check out today.

posted Hide Post
SPF. I emailed you my info

Picture of RR
posted Hide Post
Payment sent.