SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    FS: Seiko Solar Watch ***Reduced Price***
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

FS: Seiko Solar Watch ***Reduced Price*** Login/Join 
34" Scale 5-String
Picture of bronicabill
posted
PRICE REDUCTION

Up for sale is a nearly new Seiko Solar watch, model #V157-0AP0. Solar-powered so no batteries to replace! In almost like-new condition and only worn a few times.

All stainless-steel case and band with transparent black finish, and black face. Date only, no day displayed. Dual button clasp for extra security.

A very nice watch that I really like, but I have bought too many watches lately and need to sell off those I don't wear anymore because I found something I like better!

Asking price is $100.00 $75.00 shipped to the lower 48 states. Any other location will be charged actual shipping charges! Any questions, please feel free to e-mail me at the address in my profile.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: bronicabill,

Bill R.
North Alabama

Posts: 3505 | Location: Madison, AL | Registered: December 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
34" Scale 5-String
Picture of bronicabill
posted Hide Post
Bump with price reduction...

Bill R.
North Alabama

Posts: 3505 | Location: Madison, AL | Registered: December 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post