SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS: p226 9mm Elite Stainless German
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS: p226 9mm Elite Stainless German Login/Join 
posted
Time to say goodbye. Safe queen, low rounds. Frame made in Germany. Comes with factory wood grips and black aluminum grips. At least 4 mags. Box, papers. Email for pics.

$1300 FTF, $1350 shipped.

Posts: 619 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: March 01, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
A few pics please

“I owe my success to having listened respectfully to the very best advice, and then going away and doing the exact opposite.”

Posts: 2192 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 619 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: March 01, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How 'bout a pic of the side of the case and box with description/model info?
Thanks

Posts: 57 | Registered: May 01, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just to clarify, This is a 226R SSE not a 226R SE

Posts: 5650 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The actual model written on the box is:

E26R-9-SSE
P226R, 9, ELITE, STAINLESS, SLITE, SRT

DATE:
02-JUN-2010

SERIAL NUMBER: U8XXXXX

Hope that helps. If anyone is interested and wants specific pics, please email me.

posted Hide Post
Bump

posted Hide Post
Bump

Woke up today..
Great day!
posted Hide Post
Beautiful pistol! I've got a P220 Elite Stainless that I love. If I had the scratch I would put yours next to mine in the safe. Good luck!

Posts: 1235 | Location: Chicagoland | Registered: December 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cruiser68:
Beautiful pistol! I've got a P220 Elite Stainless that I love. If I had the scratch I would put yours next to mine in the safe. Good luck!

The itch always wins. Go scratch it! Cool

Woke up today..
Great day!
posted Hide Post
Bump for ya! Fortunately or not I usually don't need any encouragement when it comes to acquiring new stuff. What I really need to do is sell some of the stuff I don't like or don't shoot and get more like what you're selling Smile

Posts: 1235 | Location: Chicagoland | Registered: December 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bump

posted Hide Post
Bump

posted Hide Post
Bump