SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    Garage Sale, Recoil magazines
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Garage Sale, Recoil magazines Login/Join 
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted
In an effort to fund a new project, I am offering the following items for sale. I will add additional items from time to time.

I will do my best to respond to any questions on a daily basis.

I am still old school and cannot accept electronic payments. I can accept USPS Money Orders.

Recoil magazines, issues 1-41 and 46. Recoil Concealment, issues 1-4, 6,8,9,10 & 14. Off-Grid 26 issues. Ballistic magazines, issues 1-7.

Due to the weight of this item, it cannot be shipped. I will travel up to 60 miles in one direction to deliver these magazines. $50.00.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: P-220,

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 35472 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
Man, would I love to have that ammo. But if I spent $650 on ammo my wife would have my guts for garters

Free bump and GLWYS Smile

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
The dominant media is no more "mainstream" than leftists are liberals.

Posts: 17527 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Surefire Outdoorsman. This is an early Surefire Outdorrsman body with a KL4 head. No packaging, no batteries

email sent

I will take this

Posts: 351 | Location: PA | Registered: January 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'll take the black talon ammo. email incoming.

Posts: 166 | Location: Rocky Mountains | Registered: January 03, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'll take the Fenix, too.

Posts: 166 | Location: Rocky Mountains | Registered: January 03, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Received the light today it looks and works great.
Thanks!

Posts: 351 | Location: PA | Registered: January 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
Thank you to Mr. S and h2so4, for excellent transactions.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 35472 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
PM'd you about the Camillus knife.

Posts: 59 | Registered: January 06, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spinnin' Chain
Picture of Expat
posted Hide Post
I'll take the patch and coin set. Email inbound.

Posts: 2957 | Location: Oregun | Registered: August 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
BTT, lower price on the magazines.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

posted Hide Post
PM sent about the E5.

Proverbs 21:31

Posts: 425 | Registered: September 17, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
Powertac sold to ohsheepdog.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by P-220:

I sent a PM asking about a price. Haven't received a reply.

Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ohsheepdog:
quote:

E-mail re-sent @ 7:08 this evening. Please let me know if you do not receive it.

Thank you.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by ohsheepdog:
quote:

E-mail re-sent @ 7:08 this evening. Please let me know if you do not receive it.

Thank you.

Both went to spam folder. PM'd again and consider it sold. Thank you.

posted Hide Post
P-220 FYI, your Grandfather's lighter is a Tellus Lift Arm lighter imported by Dunhill in the 1930's & early 1940's. Average antique retail is from $110.00- $190.00.

Posts: 48 | Location: Dallas \ Ft Worth | Registered: September 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Check out the Media Mail info at https://www.usps.com/ship/mail-shipping-services.htm for those (reading) magazines. Rates aren't too high. However, you would need to use a stronger box and wrap the hell out of it with strong packing tape. I've shipped stuff like that before and if you don't, that box will break open.

rambo

Posts: 118 | Registered: December 05, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wheeler1191:
P-220 FYI, your Grandfather's lighter is a Tellus Lift Arm lighter imported by Dunhill in the 1930's & early 1940's. Average antique retail is from $110.00- $190.00.

Thank you for the information. I was not sure if I should try to clean it, or just leave it as is.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rambo:
Check out the Media Mail info at https://www.usps.com/ship/mail-shipping-services.htm for those (reading) magazines. Rates aren't too high. However, you would need to use a stronger box and wrap the hell out of it with strong packing tape. I've shipped stuff like that before and if you don't, that box will break open.

rambo

Thank you for the information. I spoke with a Clerk at the Sharonville Post Office. she told me she could not give me a cost, until the item was on her scale. I told her the boxes weigh a total of 91 lbs and I wanted to ship it to CO. She then informed me, media mail is not for magazines. I told her it was Modern Technological Manuals. Smile

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
Updated with lower prices.

Thanks for looking.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve