SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS: ZT 0566 Carbon Fiber w/M390 blade SOLD !!!!!!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS: ZT 0566 Carbon Fiber w/M390 blade SOLD !!!!!! Login/Join 
Picture of chris240
posted
Bought this about a year ago when I went on a knife buying splurge. Carried a few times, left in a drawer the rest.

I sharpened on my KME to factory angle. Nice and sharp with a polished edge.

Currently unassisted but I have the torsion bar if you want it reinstalled or ship non assisted with the part. Opens with authority with just the thumb studs but flipper needs a bit of wrist.

These MAP price at $220.00. Most places are sold out as this configuration is listed as discontinued.

Have the original box and what not.

$180.00 shipped USPS.

PayPal gift preferred but USPS money is OK also.

My address: ckoenig31@gmail.com

First "I'll Take It" trumps everything else.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: chris240,

Posts: 550 | Location: Cedar Falls, IA | Registered: January 05, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Admit nothing. Deny everything.
Make counter-accusations.
Picture of rkentm
posted Hide Post
Beautiful Blade! Hope someone gives it a good home...

"Ladies and Gentlemen - The Fit has hit the Shan!"

Posts: 386 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 25, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of chris240
posted Hide Post
BTT................... Smile

Posts: 550 | Location: Cedar Falls, IA | Registered: January 05, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of chris240
posted Hide Post
BTT with price drop....... $170.00 shipped

Picture of chris240
posted Hide Post
One more time..... $170.00 shipped

Picture of chris240
posted Hide Post
SPF........Thanks