SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS - Nikon D90 Camera System
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS - Nikon D90 Camera System Login/Join 
Set out once to become the world's greatest procrastinator, but never got around to it
Picture of Fdan
posted
- Nikon D90 with charger, 2 batteries, Nikon neck strap, rubber eye hood, and LCD screen protector

- Nikon DX ED AF-S VR Nikkor 18mm-105mm, 1:3.5-5.6G (original kit lens)

- Nikon ED AF-S VR Nikkor 70mm-300mm, 1:4.5-5.6G

- Each lens has lens cap, end cap, Hoya UV filter, lens hood, and soft carrying pouch

Excellent condition (selling because I upgraded to the Nikon D7100 w/ 18-300 mm Nikkor lens)

- Typically between $700-800 on internet. Offered for $550 firm plus shipping and insurance.

Posts: 1872 | Location: Southern California | Registered: January 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 21sports
posted Hide Post
Great deal right there! I have a D90 and love it.

Any interest in selling the Nikon ED AF-S VR Nikkor 70mm-300mm, 1:4.5-5.6G separate?

My email is in profile. Thx

Posts: 1397 | Location: OREGON | Registered: March 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of **K9**
posted Hide Post
Interested in your total package equipment.

My wife likes to take pictures of our Springer, her paintings, etc.

Please email contact phone number:

wends73660@mypacks.net

Posts: 270 | Registered: November 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Set out once to become the world's greatest procrastinator, but never got around to it
Picture of Fdan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by **K9**:
Interested in your total package equipment.

My wife likes to take pictures of our Springer, her paintings, etc.

Please email contact phone number:

wends73660@mypacks.net
Blocked by EarthLink???

Tried email shown above and it didn't work. Ideas?

Posts: 1872 | Location: Southern California | Registered: January 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of **K9**
posted Hide Post
Well, that is ok. I don't know why, as that is the first time anyone has said they were blocked.

Anyway my wife will just use her phone camera, as I just recently purchased a new phone for her. It takes good pictures. Plus she does not want me to spend the money on her.

Good luck on your sale.

Posts: 270 | Registered: November 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post