SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS - Nikon D90 Camera System
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS - Nikon D90 Camera System Login/Join 
Set out once to become the world's greatest procrastinator, but never got around to it
Picture of Fdan
posted
- Nikon D90 with charger, 2 batteries, Nikon neck strap, rubber eye hood, and LCD screen protector

- Nikon DX ED AF-S VR Nikkor 18mm-105mm, 1:3.5-5.6G (original kit lens)

- Nikon ED AF-S VR Nikkor 70mm-300mm, 1:4.5-5.6G

- Each lens has lens cap, end cap, Hoya UV filter, lens hood, and soft carrying pouch

Excellent condition (selling because I upgraded to the Nikon D7100 w/ 18-300 mm Nikkor lens)

- Typically between $700-800 on internet. Offered for $550 firm plus shipping and insurance.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
The annual soothsayers and fortunetellers conference has been canceled due to unforeseen circumstances.

Posts: 1880 | Location: Southern California | Registered: January 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of **K9**
posted Hide Post
Interested in your total package equipment.

My wife likes to take pictures of our Springer, her paintings, etc.

Please email contact phone number:

wends73660@mypacks.net

Posts: 271 | Registered: November 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Set out once to become the world's greatest procrastinator, but never got around to it
Picture of Fdan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by **K9**:
Interested in your total package equipment.

My wife likes to take pictures of our Springer, her paintings, etc.

Please email contact phone number:

wends73660@mypacks.net
Blocked by EarthLink???

Tried email shown above and it didn't work. Ideas?

_____________________________________________________________________________________
The annual soothsayers and fortunetellers conference has been canceled due to unforeseen circumstances.

Posts: 1880 | Location: Southern California | Registered: January 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of **K9**
posted Hide Post
Well, that is ok. I don't know why, as that is the first time anyone has said they were blocked.

Anyway my wife will just use her phone camera, as I just recently purchased a new phone for her. It takes good pictures. Plus she does not want me to spend the money on her.

Good luck on your sale.

Posts: 271 | Registered: November 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Fdan
posted Hide Post
Bump...

I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
Fdan,

Good luck with your sale. I've had my D90 since the fall of 2011 and it has taken tens of thousands of pictures. While it may be old and considered "outdated" by some, it's still more capable than most users.

This is great value here. Both lenses give a lot of versatility and I believe will cover 95% of most needs.

Edmond

Posts: 9390 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rolin808
posted Hide Post
Incoming email
Interested in camera if it’s still available your email is not available thru your profile
Please contact me thru mine in my profile
Thanks

Everyone has their own personal Demons , I just tend to let mine out

Posts: 574 | Location: Honolulu | Registered: February 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Fdan
posted Hide Post
Rolin808 - emails sent