SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    ****All SPF
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

****All SPF Login/Join 
Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post
Post memorial day bump.

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 2353 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lkdr1989:
Free shipping in CONUS, please post an I'll take it and email me.

Sig P245, $450 shipped in CONUS...

I had to epoxy the rear sight because it was loose due to my mistake - I pushed the rear sight out the wrong direction when I was changing out the sights. See picture

I realize this question should be posted in a different section but for simplicity sake here goes. Isn't it true that the rear sight on the P245 can be removed in either direction? The included manual on MY P245(1998 vintage) makes no mention that removal must go in one direction or the other. I need to make a minor windage adjustment on mine but now I'm concerned I might damage something if I move the sight.

Semper Fi,

teufel-hunden

Posts: 175 | Location: Maryland | Registered: July 29, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
did you sell the P245?

Posts: 20 | Location: sacramento,ca | Registered: April 12, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If available I would like it.

Posts: 20 | Location: sacramento,ca | Registered: April 12, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post
Added iPhone 5s 64gb, Spyderco Paramilitary 2, Lancer Mags, Macbook Power adapter

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 2353 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'll take all 10 Lancer mags.

Posts: 59 | Location: Houston | Registered: December 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post
Please email me for payment details.

quote:
Originally posted by res_communes:
I'll take all 10 Lancer mags.

On the DL
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
What's the model number of the iPhone? The number format is 'A' followed by four digits, as in A1234.

A mind is a terrible thing.

Posts: 16367 | Location: Central Florida (near Orlando) | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post
It's A1533

http://www.everymac.com/system...h-america-specs.html

quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
What's the model number of the iPhone? The number format is 'A' followed by four digits, as in A1234.

SIGforum's Indian
Off the Reservation
Picture of bigpond73
posted Hide Post
I will take the Spyderco Pm2, email inbound.

Mike

You can run, but you cannot hide.

If you won't stand behind our troops, feel free to stand in front of them.

#CNNblackmail

Posts: 4380 | Location: Southern Colorado | Registered: January 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SIGforum's Indian
Off the Reservation
Picture of bigpond73
posted Hide Post
Tried emailing and got a non response for the gmail listed. Please email me at the email in my profile. Thanks.

ETA: My bad, completely. I used an "i" instead of an "L" when replying. Roll Eyes

This message has been edited. Last edited by: bigpond73,

Mike

You can run, but you cannot hide.

If you won't stand behind our troops, feel free to stand in front of them.

#CNNblackmail

Posts: 4380 | Location: Southern Colorado | Registered: January 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
On the DL
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
It's A1533

quote:
I had thought that the Axxxx would be a unique identifier, but now I see that there are a bunch different models, three of which are designated A1533.

To confirm, the one that you are selling does not have CDMA capability, correct?

Posts: 16367 | Location: Central Florida (near Orlando) | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post
This is the GSM - was on ATT, no CDMA support.

quote:
quote:
It's A1533

quote:
I had thought that the Axxxx would be a unique identifier, but now I see that there are a bunch different models, three of which are designated A1533.

To confirm, the one that you are selling does not have CDMA capability, correct?

On the DL
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
This is the GSM - was on ATT, no CDMA support.
OK, thanks. I need the CDMA version. My iPhone 6 is "universal." I had thought that the 5S was, too; yours would have been a good backup for me if it had CDMA capability I would have bought it. No joy. Frown

Kind of strange on Apple's part, using the same model number for three different phones.

Cut and plug
posted Hide Post
I'll take the MacBook power adapter.

Posts: 921 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post
Bump

Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post
Monday bump.

posted Hide Post
quote:
BCM light mount & QD sling mount & pic rail section.

I'll take these for $30 shipped. Email inbound.

Posts: 46 | Location: NE Texas | Registered: May 27, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Absolutely Positively
Picture of ace73
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jablea:
If available I would like it.

Is the P245 sold?

Posts: 1073 | Location: Detroit/Downriver | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post
It's still for sale.

quote:
Originally posted by ace73:
Is the P245 sold?