SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS: Non-Collectible Sig P245 $450
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS: Non-Collectible Sig P245 $450 Login/Join 
posted
Free shipping in CONUS, please post an I'll take it and email me.

Sig P245, $450 shipped in CONUS. USPS MO, Paypal gift (or descreet Paypal add 3% for fees), personal check - would need to wait a few days for check to clear. The only trade I'd be interested in is a Gen4 Glock 19, FDE frame, black slide.

Shipping will be using ShipMyGun.com so to make sure things go smoothly, please make your FFL is listed with SMG.

Have had this for a several years, 2nd owner, I've put about 300 rounds or so through it.

I had to epoxy the rear sight because it was loose due to my mistake - I pushed the rear sight out the wrong direction when I was changing out the sights. See picture

This is certainly not a collectible 245 due to my mistake and scratches and scuffs from being carried and shot but would be a great EDC.

Includes two 6-round magazines, Sig case (this is not the original).

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SOLD to bashman********** BCM KMR Apha Rail, 13", used. Has normal handling/usage marks, chip on right-side -- see pic.

SOLD to WARPIG******Strike Industries ARCH-EL Charging Handle, New

SOLD to jezsuiz**** BCM Gunfighter Mod 5 Charging Handle, used, great condition

This message has been edited. Last edited by: lkdr1989,

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 2030 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of AUTiger89
posted Hide Post
Without the epoxy, would the sight fall out?

"A mugger, even an armed one, can only make a successful living in a society where the state has granted him a force monopoly."

"When I carry a gun, I don't do so because I am looking for a fight, but because I'm looking to be left alone."

- Both by Maj. L. Caudill USMC (Ret.)

Posts: 5209 | Location: Upstate SC | Registered: April 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Is the dovetail screwed up or just the sight?

Posts: 6295 | Location: One step ahead of you | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Email sent.

Posts: 155 | Registered: November 06, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sight won't fall out but loose enough that I had to use epoxy.

Dovetail is screwed up.

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 2030 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
bump

posted Hide Post
Monday Bump

posted Hide Post
Added BCM KMR Rail, AR Charging Handles

posted Hide Post
I'll take the SI charging handle

Posts: 6295 | Location: One step ahead of you | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
send me an email.

quote:
Originally posted by WARPIG602:
I'll take the SI charging handle

Picture of bashman
posted Hide Post
I'll take the BCM rail. Email incoming.

A man who does not read has no appreciable advantage over the man who cannot read.

Posts: 1026 | Location: Charlotte | Registered: July 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
So what sites are on this gun now? Does it have short reset trigger?
Would you be interested in Wheelgun? G32 Gen4 with trijicon speed sites?

P227 Nitron
P229 Legion 357
P229 two tone 357
FN PS90
P320 SC 9mm
SIG556
G32 357 Sig
P320 Compact 357 Sig
LCR 357 Mag

Posts: 38 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: January 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sights are Mepro Tru-Dots. Sorry, only trade I'm looking for is the G19 as listed in ad.

quote:
Originally posted by kyoung:
So what sites are on this gun now? Does it have short reset trigger?
Would you be interested in Wheelgun? G32 Gen4 with trijicon speed sites?

Now Serving 7.62
Picture of 10X-Shooter
posted Hide Post
I'm surprised the P245 hasn't gone yet. If I had the cash I'd have jumped on it.

Posts: 4421 | Location: Southeast Tennessee | Registered: February 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Price drop on BCM charging handle, added BCM light mount & QD sling mount & pic rail section.

posted Hide Post
Hi,
Any idea what year the 245 is from?
thx

Posts: 11 | Registered: March 17, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
1999, serial is C0084xx

quote:
Originally posted by loungestx:
Hi,
Any idea what year the 245 is from?
thx

Picture of jezsuiz
posted Hide Post
I will take BCM charging handle. Email incoming

Posts: 425 | Location: NE not new england | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Price drop on Strike Industries flash hider.

posted Hide Post
Monday bump