SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTB P229 Legion 357sig
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTB P229 Legion 357sig Login/Join 
posted
Hey everyone, ill keep it simple. I am looking for a lightly used 229 Legion in 357sig, or 40cal.

Thanks,
Runner

Posts: 44 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 26, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 4MUL8R
posted Hide Post
How do we contact you?

NRA Life Member

Posts: 3270 | Location: Commonwealth of Virginia | Registered: January 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redhookbklyn
posted Hide Post
I have one in .357 SIG. Approximately 100 rounds fired. Original box, etc. send me an email if your interested.

“There is love in me the likes of which you’ve never seen. There is rage in me the likes of which should never escape."
—Mary Shelley, Frankenstein

Posts: 1334 | Location: South Carolina  | Registered: January 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 4MUL8R:
How do we contact you?

Thanks 4MUL8R,

email me at bb275603 at Ohio dot edu

(its an old student email account that I still use 12yrs after I graduated lol)

Thanks,

Runner

Posts: 44 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 26, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Redhookbklyn:
I have one in .357 SIG. Approximately 100 rounds fired. Original box, etc. send me an email if your interested.

Thanks Redhookbklyn,

Ill to get get an email sent out here either later tonight or sometime tomorrow. Trying to deal with a fussy new born at the moment lol.

Runner

posted Hide Post
Emails have been sent.

Thanks,

Runner

Picture of Redhookbklyn
posted Hide Post
Reply sent.

“There is love in me the likes of which you’ve never seen. There is rage in me the likes of which should never escape."
—Mary Shelley, Frankenstein

Posts: 1334 | Location: South Carolina  | Registered: January 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Responded, thanks. Been a busy last few weeks with the new born.

Thanks,

Runner