SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    SOLD!!!!! 2013 Jeep Wrangler Moab!! REDUCED ONCE MORE!!

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
SOLD!!!!! 2013 Jeep Wrangler Moab!! REDUCED ONCE MORE!! Login/Join 
Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted

No electronic rear locking diff- I did not opt for it because I knew it was not going to go off road.

*Ripp cold air intake

*Bully Dog Programmer for Jeep JK- Stock tune, off road tune, and Premium-high performance tune. I keep it programmed to the high-performance tune because I think it runs much more efficiently and much better power. MUCH more torque and correction for tire size with speedometer and odometer. Can be set for any tire size, it automatically corrects all the adjustments.

*Rough Country 4" lift performed by John at Tennessee Off Road in Lebanon Tn.

*34" Nitto Trail Grappler M/T tires with between 10 and 15,000 more miles treadwear expected.

*Rigid Industries LED lights in fog lamp location and on windshield pillars. Custom mounted switch for windshield pillar lights installed on center console.

* 1 1/2" Alloy USA wheel spacers from Quadratec.

*Front bumper Bull Bar installed.

*As of today 48000 miles.

*Never off road.

*Non smoking

*Always garaged.

*New front brakes as of (I believe it was November) lifetime warranty.

*New battery December.

*Oil changed every 5000 miles, I ONLY use synthetic

*5 way tire rotate every 3000 miles.

*Soft covers for the front removable roof panels.

*All steel front and rear bumpers. The wranglers and Rubicon's have bumper skins and have to be changed to different bumpers for winch applications. The Moab is the ONLY Jeep that comes with the winch ready bumper. All that is needed is a steel plate to mount the winch on.

*Rock rails.

*Billet gas cap covers.

* This Jeep has everything that the factory offers except for the electronic locking differential which I did not feel I had a need for.

$31,500 no trades please REDUCED $29,500
Contact email is in my profile. Price adjusted for my Sigforum family!

NEED TO SELL THIS!! MOTIVATE ME!!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: sybo,

Posts: 5561 | Location: Nashville Tn | Registered: October 12, 2008Report This Post
Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
Bump!!

Posts: 5561 | Location: Nashville Tn | Registered: October 12, 2008Report This Post
Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
Make me an offer!!

Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
TTT

Picture of Zacsquatch
posted Hide Post
I'll pass it around Battalion. We just had a bunch of guys get back from deployment looking for vehicles of this nature.

Just your friendly neighborhood combat engineer.

Posts: 4542 | Location: FBX, AK | Registered: December 31, 2009Report This Post
Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
Thanks Sir!!

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Zacsquatch:
I'll pass it around Battalion. We just had a bunch of guys get back from deployment looking for vehicles of this nature.

It will be another month before my company gets back, but I'll call the Major tonight and give him a heads up. Few of them may be interested as well.

----------
The first 100 people to make it out alive...get to live.

Posts: 1277 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: April 16, 2012Report This Post
Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
Thanks!! By the way, I'll discount for Military.

Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
TTT

Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
Bump

Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
Bump!!

Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
TTT

Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
Again!!

Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
TTT