SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    Found: Beretta 92 G10 grips
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Found: Beretta 92 G10 grips Login/Join 
posted
Hey all-

I have a beautiful set of wood grips with gold medallions for a Beretta 92 FS.
Looking to trade them for a thin set of G10 grips.
Pics on request.

Edit: Also willing to buy a set of G10 grips.

Bruce

This message has been edited. Last edited by: RNshooter,

"I cannot spare this man. He fights!"
-Abraham Lincoln

"At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child — miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats."
-PJ O'Rourke
“It is just as difficult and dangerous to try to free a people that wants to remain servile as it is to try to enslave a people that wants to remain free."
-Niccolo Machiavelli

Posts: 3149 | Location: NV | Registered: October 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
BTT

Posts: 3149 | Location: NV | Registered: October 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
BTT with some changes. Looking to buy or trade for G10 grip for a Beretta 92.

Bruce

-Abraham Lincoln

"At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child — miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats."
-PJ O'Rourke
“It is just as difficult and dangerous to try to free a people that wants to remain servile as it is to try to enslave a people that wants to remain free."
-Niccolo Machiavelli

posted Hide Post
Bump

War Damn Eagle!
Picture of Snake207
posted Hide Post
You’ve got mail. Big Grin

Posts: 11882 | Location: Realville | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Email replied to.

Bruce

Edit: I'll take them.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: RNshooter,

-Abraham Lincoln

-PJ O'Rourke
-Niccolo Machiavelli

thin skin can't win
Picture of Georgeair
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RNshooter:
Email replied to.

Bruce

Edit: I'll take them.

I hope you don't incur any Paypal or shipping costs buying them from yourself! Razz

You only have integrity once. - imprezaguy02

Posts: 9474 | Location: Madison, MS | Registered: December 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post