SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS two Vortex Razor Gen II 4.5-27 x 56...priced to move
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS two Vortex Razor Gen II 4.5-27 x 56...priced to move Login/Join 
Competent When Sober
Picture of Mad Max
posted Hide Post
Yes, mine looks new in box!
Thanks again.

Oliver Wendell Holmes - "The young man knows the rules, but the old man knows the exceptions."

Posts: 1868 | Location: San Antonio, Texas | Registered: July 24, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The mailman just delivered my scopes. They arrived as described - very pleased with them.

Also, Erik sent the scopes before he even received my check. Now that's trust!

Posts: 4239 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
TANSTAAFL
posted Hide Post
I’ll take one of the razors

Posts: 606 | Location: Baltimore til I can get out of there. | Registered: June 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Received my Trijicon Accupoint...Was well-packaged and exactly as advertised...Erik was a gentleman to deal with, and I'm well-pleased... Smile

Posts: 521 | Location: Griffin, GA, USA | Registered: November 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
TANSTAAFL
posted Hide Post
Received the Razor. It’s as described and looks good to me. Shipped fast too.Thanks Erik!

Posts: 606 | Location: Baltimore til I can get out of there. | Registered: June 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
TANSTAAFL
posted Hide Post
If you haven’t sold that second Razor, I’ll take it.