SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS: Stainless Elite P229 .40 $750 shipped, MCX/MPX folding stock $130, AAC MP9 threaded barrel $75 Price Adjusted
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS: Stainless Elite P229 .40 $750 shipped, MCX/MPX folding stock $130, AAC MP9 threaded barrel $75 Price Adjusted Login/Join 
Picture of carriganzl
posted Hide Post
bump!

SCUBA Diving, going down is what we do best.

Posts: 872 | Location: Western NC | Registered: July 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I purchased the Mossberg DC 930, and I must say that this was probably the fastest transaction I've made on this forum. Carrigazl communicated fast and went above and beyond when there was a problem encountered in shipping. I cannot say enough good things about him. Thanks again.

Posts: 81 | Location: DFW,TX | Registered: December 21, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of carriganzl
posted Hide Post
Bump!

Posts: 872 | Location: Western NC | Registered: July 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of carriganzl
posted Hide Post
Bump with lowered prices and added P229 slide with RMR.

Picture of carriganzl
posted Hide Post
bump!

Picture of bumper
posted Hide Post
I'll take the P229 slide, 357 brl, and RMR.

PM sent and PP +3 for GS on the way.

Posts: 1227 | Location: Nevada, United States | Registered: April 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of carriganzl
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bumper:
I'll take the P229 slide, 357 brl, and RMR.

PM sent and PP +3 for GS on the way.

Thanks bumper! Got payment and I'll have it shipped Monday.

Picture of carriganzl
posted Hide Post
Bump!

Picture of bumper
posted Hide Post
carriganzl,

Thank you for a great purchase experience, good communication and follow up. First class act for sure!

Posts: 1227 | Location: Nevada, United States | Registered: April 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of carriganzl
posted Hide Post
Bump, lower prices.

Picture of carriganzl
posted Hide Post
bump!

Picture of carriganzl
posted Hide Post
bump

Picture of carriganzl
posted Hide Post
Bump

Picture of Fusternc
posted Hide Post
Email sent on HK USP 45 Tactical.

Per our email deal, Ill take the USP 45T

Payment sent with bank check

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Fusternc,

Posts: 1273 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: December 05, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of carriganzl
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Fusternc:
Email sent on HK USP 45 Tactical.

Per our email deal, Ill take the USP 45T

Thanks Fusternc, I've updated the listing! Have a great rest of the weekend!

Picture of carriganzl
posted Hide Post
bump

Picture of Fusternc
posted Hide Post
Buy with confidence. My transaction with him couldnt have gone better. Very smooth and great communication.

Posts: 1273 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: December 05, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of carriganzl
posted Hide Post
bump

Picture of carriganzl
posted Hide Post
bump lowered price

Picture of carriganzl
posted Hide Post
Bump to sell again. Also have the rosewood grips included.