SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS Heckler & Koch 45c LEM ***sold*** added USP9 full-size $550
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS Heckler & Koch 45c LEM ***sold*** added USP9 full-size $550 Login/Join 
Picture of hlb14
posted
I've got a AK date code HK45c configured in the light LEM for sale. I'm the second owner, bought from a member here so exact round count is unknown. It has been carried for several years and shows wear in typical areas associated with being holstered often. Based on other HK's I've had since new I'm estimating round count around 500. Includes case, manual, lock, extra backstrap, orings, everything to convert back to v1 da/sa, and 2 8 round mags. Comes with factory luminous sights as well as trijicon hd sights (installed).

I'd be happy to email pictures upon request, just post below or email is in profile.

Price shipped ffl to ffl is $sold, preferred method of payment is uses m.o.

Edit to add-

I've got a BD date code USP9 full-size v1 da/sa for sale. I'm the original owner of this one, round count is between 800-900. Gun has never been carried or holstered. Finish is still like new and the barrel is just starting to show wear. Will come with case, manual, lock, fired case 2 15 round mags and factory 3 dot sights.

I'll be happy to email pictures upon request, just post below or email is in profile.

Price shipped ffl to ffl is $550, preferred method of payment is usps m.o.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: hlb14,

Posts: 757 | Location: TN | Registered: December 26, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That's a steal

Posts: 6946 | Location: One step ahead of you | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Interested in a Norinco 1911?

Posts: 804 | Location: Columbus, OH | Registered: April 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of hlb14
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by fallenangelhim:
Interested in a Norinco 1911?

No thank you

Posts: 757 | Location: TN | Registered: December 26, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Flying Sergeant
posted Hide Post
E mail sent

Posts: 1093 | Location: Waukesha,WI | Registered: December 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of hlb14
posted Hide Post
All emails have been replied to

Picture of Rustpot
posted Hide Post
I’ll take it

Posts: 5456 | Location: Romeo, MI | Registered: January 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Good man. Saved me 620 bucks. Nice pickup.

Posts: 1750 | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of hlb14
posted Hide Post
Added USP9 to original post

Picture of hlb14
posted Hide Post
One time bump

posted Hide Post
Any trades on the USP?

Posts: 6946 | Location: One step ahead of you | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of hlb14
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by WARPIG602:
Any trades on the USP?

Sent you an email