SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    **SPF** - SIG Sauer P226 9mm Conversion Kit - Optics Ready
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

**SPF** - SIG Sauer P226 9mm Conversion Kit - Optics Ready Login/Join 
Chilihead and Barbeque Aficionado
Picture of 2Adefender
posted
***Sold pending fund***

For sale is a SIG P226 9mm Conversion kit. The slide was milled from the factory to accommodate a Romeo1 optic. The Romeo1 is not included, however. Installed on the slide is a cover plate from C&H Precision.

The Elite slide had some very slight use on my P226, and is still in like-new condition. The barrel, recoil spring, guide rod and 15-round magazine are all brand new. Suppressor height white dot sights are installed, and they are zeroed.

Shoot it as is, or easily install your Romeo1 and head to the range.

$365 $335 shipped in the CONUS, with a SIG hard case. If you live in an area where possession of the magazine is a no-no, I will remove it before shipping. Payment by US Postal Money order, or Bank/CU check from an established forum member. Sorry, no Paypal.

Please post "I'll take it" in this thread, and follow up with a confirming email to the address in my profile. Thanks.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: 2Adefender,

The Second Amendment is not about hunting or sport shooting.

Posts: 9658 | Location: FL | Registered: December 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Master-at-Arms
Picture of apf383
posted Hide Post
So if this is set up for the Romeo, I suppose other red dots like a Trijicon will be ng?

Foster's, Australian for Bud

Posts: 7115 | Location: Stuck in NY, FUAC  | Registered: November 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'll take it. Email on the way. Thanks!

I screwed up! I appreciate Jon's understanding!!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: SKM,

Posts: 26 | Location: Adirondacks of NY | Registered: May 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2Adefender
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by apf383:
So if this is set up for the Romeo, I suppose other red dots like a Trijicon will be ng?

I think you are correct.

Posts: 9658 | Location: FL | Registered: December 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2Adefender
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SKM:
I'll take it. Email on the way. Thanks!

SPF to SKM. Thanks.

Picture of 2Adefender
posted Hide Post
Back up for sale. Buyer thought this was a .22LR conversion kit. Please note, it is a 9mm conversion kit. You can convert your .40S&W, .357SIG or .22LR P226 to shoot 9mm - or just add an optics-ready, suppressor-ready upper to your 9mm P226.

Picture of 2Adefender
posted Hide Post
BTT with a reduced price Cool

posted Hide Post
E-mail sent.

Posts: 37 | Location: Florida | Registered: January 19, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2Adefender
posted Hide Post
SPF to Sams1.