SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTB/WTT - Sig factory P-series hammer
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTB/WTT - Sig factory P-series hammer Login/Join 
Picture of bashman
posted
I need a factory P-series hammer to convert my new to me 226 from DAO to TDA. I’ve got a few items I could trade in return instead of buying if you are interested. Let me know if you’ve got one laying around not being used.

Thanks

A man who does not read has no appreciable advantage over the man who cannot read.

Posts: 1112 | Location: Charlotte | Registered: July 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of MauiWowie22
posted Hide Post
Tag I may have one.
I’ll check

Thanks MW22...

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Posts: 4932 | Location: Maryland | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bashman
posted Hide Post
I’d be up for trading my DAO hammer for a TDA hammer.

A man who does not read has no appreciable advantage over the man who cannot read.

Posts: 1112 | Location: Charlotte | Registered: July 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bashman
posted Hide Post
To the top

Picture of bashman
posted Hide Post
To the top please

Picture of bashman
posted Hide Post
Still looking

sick puppy
posted Hide Post
email sent

Posts: 7307 | Location: Alpine, Ut | Registered: February 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post