SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    DBKnives “All purpose” REDUCED-LAST ONE!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

DBKnives “All purpose” REDUCED-LAST ONE! Login/Join 
Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted
Good day to my Sigforum family. I am offering a blade that I posted a few weeks ago in its “naked” state, and here it is with its new scales. 4 1/2” at the Choil, approx 9” overall in 1/8” CPMS35VN STAINLESS at 60HRC. “Blanchard“ texture was left on the blade. Thumb jimping, G-10 scales with Carbon Fiber pins.

This knife will be a work horse in the field but will also julienne your most delicate veggies for your kitchen with a razor edge!!

I am asking $175.00 plus 10.00 ship, MO or PayPal F&F. Right or left Kydex sheath with large Teklok. Any questions, give me a shout out!

Lifetime Common Sense Warranty!!

https://imgur.com/a/uiG2zv1

REDUCED!!!!!! $165.00 plus shipping!!!!!!!!!!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: sybo,

Posts: 5008 | Location: Nashville Tn | Registered: October 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
I'll take it.

Posts: 33940 | Location: NW Indiana | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
SOLD! Thank you Sigforum!

Posts: 5008 | Location: Nashville Tn | Registered: October 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
Knife arrived last night and what a beauty! Perfect blade for my uses, handle is very comfortable and sharper than sharp! A fine piece of work, Jim! Thank you!

Posts: 33940 | Location: NW Indiana | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post