SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS: Like new FLIR Scout TK thermal monocular and Nikon D3200 DSLR camera
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS: Like new FLIR Scout TK thermal monocular and Nikon D3200 DSLR camera Login/Join 
Just mobilize it
posted
I have a like new barely used FLIR TK SCOUT thermal monocular that I bought and sort of lost interest in. It is pretty neat and works perfectly, I just don’t use it and would rather gather the funds for another project as I have a lot of irons in the fire as they say. I’ll link the amazon page as it explains the details on the unit better than I can here.

It looks and functions as new and is free of any blemishes that I can tell. It will come with box and manual, lanyard, and charger cord, though the cord is short. Any USB micro will work.

FLIR is a major manufacturer of these thermals, many for military use, and most are much more expensive. To get into the thermal game for this price was previously unheard of and for the price it is a very cool for the average Joe like me to enjoy.

https://www.amazon.com/FLIR-Sc...-reviews_feature_div

My pics

where is the closest diesel gas station

My feet for an example (clarity is better in real life as this is a cell pic through the viewfinder)

And again
call chase bank near me

Price is $350 shipped, lower CONUS.

Also for sale I still have a pristine Nikon D3200 DSLR camera that I do not use as I never got deep into photography like I planned, as I tend to use my iPhone 99.9% of the time anyway. Camera maybe took 1000 pictures over the last few years of ownership so it’s barely broken in. Comes with case, battery, charger and I believe I still have the booklet somewhere. Bought for $600 without the case, letting go for $275 shipped.
fuel near me open now

PayPal family and friends or USPS money order only. Email me at mjmyers81@yahoo.com if interested. Thanks for looking!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: LincolnSixEcho,

Posts: 3896 | Registered: July 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just mobilize it
posted Hide Post
Weekend bump

Just mobilize it
posted Hide Post
FLIR and camera still for sale

Be Well and Keep Your Rifle Clean
Picture of mrmn50
posted Hide Post
Bump for a good guy.

"..AGAINST ALL ENEMIES, FOREIGN AND DOMESTIC,...SO HELP ME GOD."

Posts: 21435 | Location: Czechtown,Minnesota | Registered: October 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just mobilize it
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^thanks buddy! Smile

Just mobilize it
posted Hide Post
Bumpity

Like a party
in your pants
Picture of armored
posted Hide Post
What lens comes with the camera?
Any accessories?

Posts: 3302 | Location: Chicago, IL, USA: | Registered: November 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just mobilize it
posted Hide Post
The standard 18-55 lens comes with it. I have the case, battery charger and data transfer cord, all which fit nicely in the case. I can include an unused 32GB San Disk Ultra HD card and I’ll throw in a small microfiber cloth that I did not use either.

Just mobilize it
posted Hide Post
Price reduction on both!!!

Just mobilize it
posted Hide Post
Still for sale

Just mobilize it
posted Hide Post
One last time to the top