SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS: Prices lowered / added bullets / miscellaneous parts ar15, Glock, sights
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS: Prices lowered / added bullets / miscellaneous parts ar15, Glock, sights Login/Join 
posted
All items ship USPS mail. Shipping is included in the prices. Payment accepted is PAYPAL as discreet gift. PAYPAL account is kyledavidzim@yahoo.com
Please post “I’ll take it” followed by an email to the above address. All items listed as new are in fact new.

For combined items 2 or more I’ll take 10% off.

See below link for pictures.

WTS New in wrapper still Sierra 22 cal .224 diameter 500 bullets52 grain HPBT match manufacturer #1410C-$70 shipped
http://cubeupload.com/im/7lR5cT.jpeg
WTS New in wrapper still Sierra 22 cal .224 diameter 500 bullets53 grain HP match manufacturer #1400C-SOLD
shipped
http://cubeupload.com/im/dGKQmM.jpeg

http://cubeupload.com/im/eGEqJ5.jpeg
http://cubeupload.com/im/D3MrhK.jpeg

WTS: 1 new BCM stock black removed off new BCM Lower...$40shipped
WTS: 1 lightly used BCM stock black...$45 shipped
WTS: 1 lightly used magpul midlength handguard black...$20 shipped
WTS: 1 lightly used LWRC 6 position black buffer tube...$20 shipped
WTS: 1 new charging handles from Daniel Defense which were removed off new rifles...$20 shipped each / 2 SOLD
WTS: 2 new sets of Daniel Defense furniture. Each set includes 1 buttstock and 1 pistol grip. All items removed off a new Daniel Defense. One set is FDE and the other is black.. The black set does not have a trigger guard....each set $40 shipped
WTS: 2 new BCM black pistol grip. Both were removed off new BCM lowers...$15 shipped each
WTS: 1 new Glock MOS adapter set 01...$25 shipped
WTS: 1 new BCM trigger guard black...$10 shipped
WTS: 1 used LaRue Tactical aimpoint t1 mount black QDE (blue loctite on top of sight needs to be removed or not)...$65 shipped
WTS: 1 lightly used set of Trijicon supressor sights (all three tritium vines are green)...purchased beginning of this year and in excellent condition...$80 shipped
WTS: 4 new Glock slide releases standard factory made. All of the, were removed off new Glock 17 gen 4 pistols...$10 shipped each
WTS: 1 new Glock trigger bar with serrated trigger face and for gen 4 17,19,22,23,26,27,31,32,34,35....$10 shipped

This message has been edited. Last edited by: kyledavidzim,

Posts: 326 | Registered: March 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Beanhead
posted Hide Post
Email sent. I will take the surefire

Posts: 638 | Location: Wisconsin  | Registered: May 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ACTEG
posted Hide Post
I'll take the DD black furniture that includes the trigger guard if you have it.

Posts: 3437 | Registered: March 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’ll take the STR Magpul stock.

Posts: 221 | Location: Mesa,AZ | Registered: March 18, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dwd1985
posted Hide Post
I’ll take the Magpul Pro BUIS

Posts: 3257 | Registered: October 28, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
On the DL
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
Your photos are not showing: "Please update your account to enable 3rd party hosting."

You have mail.

A mind is a terrible thing.

Posts: 16261 | Location: Central Florida (near Orlando) | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bump / above members items packaged and will ship end of today

posted Hide Post
Bump

I have not yet begun
to procrastinate
Picture of KMitch200
posted Hide Post
I'll take the smooth faced Glock trigger.
Email inbound.

--------
After the game, the King and the pawn go into the same box.

Posts: 2243 | Location: AZ - West side of the valley | Registered: October 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ACTEG
posted Hide Post
I received the parts I purchased promptly and they were as described. Thanks for a smooth transaction.

Posts: 3437 | Registered: March 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bump

posted Hide Post
Bump

I have not yet begun
to procrastinate
Picture of KMitch200
posted Hide Post
Got the trigger today. (that was fast!)

Thanks kyledavidzim.

--------
After the game, the King and the pawn go into the same box.

Posts: 2243 | Location: AZ - West side of the valley | Registered: October 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I will take the buffer tube and a charging handle
PM sent

Posts: 65 | Location: dallas tx | Registered: April 19, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'll take the Sierra bullets .224-#500-53 grain HP match #1400c. Email and PP payment to follow.

Posts: 2526 | Location: San Marcos,Tx. | Registered: July 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post