SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    ....
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

.... Login/Join 
Picture of PGT
posted
**OTHER ITEMS WITHDRAWN**

This message has been edited. Last edited by: PGT,

Posts: 678 | Location: Leesburg VA | Registered: December 21, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just mobilize it
posted Hide Post
Nice Beretta! You don't see those very often. Got any 92 Combats for sale? That's what I've been looking forever for

Posts: 3393 | Registered: July 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PGT
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LincolnSixEcho:
Nice Beretta! You don't see those very often. Got any 92 Combats for sale? That's what I've been looking forever for

Thanks! I have two, actually, along with a 96 Stock and Steel-I/Stock frankengun. I'll likely sell one of the Combats but think it'll go to Gunbroker.

Posts: 678 | Location: Leesburg VA | Registered: December 21, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just mobilize it
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PGT:
quote:
Originally posted by LincolnSixEcho:

Thanks! I have two, actually, along with a 96 Stock and Steel-I/Stock frankengun. I'll likely sell one of the Combats but think it'll go to Gunbroker.

I remember your write up on the American versus the Aussie one. I'm still torn on which I'd actually prefer. They are both awesome.

Posts: 3393 | Registered: July 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
Be careful PGT or you'll find yourself the resident Beretta expert in these parts Wink

Posts: 9579 | Location: Carolina but Texas in my heart | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Why am I selling? I have 23, yes...twenty-three examples of the Beretta 92/96/98. Time to pare down the collection a bit.

Very nice! Guess I need to keep an eye on GB for one of those Combats!

Posts: 369 | Location: Dayton, OH | Registered: October 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have a high power Grand Prix, which looks similar in set up and probably competed with your beretta.
Figuring out what I can sell to buy your beretta!

Posts: 881 | Location: Portsmouth, NH | Registered: October 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PGT
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CQB60:
Be careful PGT or you'll find yourself the resident Beretta expert in these parts Wink

thankfully, one of many. how are you?

Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
Quite well, Thanks for asking. Just weathering the storm coming your way as well. Be safe in The Old Dominion Wink
quote:
Originally posted by PGT:
quote:
Originally posted by CQB60:

thankfully, one of many. how are you?

Posts: 9579 | Location: Carolina but Texas in my heart | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
Ill also keep an eye out for the combats going up for sale, they are beautiful. I'm in the market for a black 92 Vertec if you have one in that flavor you want to part with

---------------------------------
- "This town reminds me of something in the bible."
- "Which part?"
- "The part right before god gets angry"

Posts: 6668 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PGT
posted Hide Post
Bump before moving to other venues. I can put this together w/ a normal frame for a couple bucks less if that makes a difference to you.

Picture of PGT
posted Hide Post
Added a 551-A1

posted Hide Post
Email sent

Posts: 170 | Location: Virginia | Registered: October 10, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PGT
posted Hide Post
replied.

A note on the 551-A1 - open to selling the green furniture separately on two conditions; 1) buyer on the rifle doesn't want it and 2) you've got black in trade

Picture of PGT
posted Hide Post
Other items withdrawn, X5 Comp and 96 Stock Comp added.

Picture of Tooky13
posted Hide Post
Looks like you already have the X5 listed for sale on The Beretta Forum. Highly frowned upon here. Best you delete one before this gets nuked.

http://berettaforum.net/vb/showthread.php?t=127674

“My hope and prayer is that everyone know and love our country for what she really is and what she stands for.”
― John Wayne

Posts: 490 | Location: Arizona | Registered: December 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PGT
posted Hide Post
Of course and I abided by the rules, thanks. Please note that thread has been locked over there by a moderator (they lock, never delete).

Before posting it here, I requested it be withdrawn there by moderators (which was completed prior to posting here). Per forum settings, all posts automatically kept from being edited after 24hrs so no ability to do it myself nor delete it altogether.

Picture of Tooky13
posted Hide Post
OK, sounds like you went about it the right way. Good luck on your sale.

“My hope and prayer is that everyone know and love our country for what she really is and what she stands for.”
― John Wayne

Posts: 490 | Location: Arizona | Registered: December 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PGT
posted Hide Post
Open to offers

This message has been edited. Last edited by: PGT,

posted Hide Post
email sent

Shoot first, ask questions later!!

Posts: 96 | Location: Deleware | Registered: August 24, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post