SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS DPMS AR10 .308
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS DPMS AR10 .308 Login/Join 
Banned
posted
Want to sell like new DPMS AR10.Comes with Daniel Defense free floating rail, GG& G optic mount. Also comes with Magpul grips Magpul mags. Asking $800.00 shipped. Email me at steveh0203@hotmail.com.

Posts: 1606 | Location: Georgia | Registered: December 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'll take it. Email sent

Posts: 521 | Location: Louisiana | Registered: January 28, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
It is yours.

Posts: 1606 | Location: Georgia | Registered: December 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You going to email me back?

Posts: 521 | Location: Louisiana | Registered: January 28, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
So....this guy here decides AFTER THE MONEY ORDER WAS MAILED that he wants to keep it. He made up a bs excuse and said I didn't reply, which is a lie.

Para/Mods, this needs to be addressed. I can provide the email chain showing that I replied to him yesterday. Money order was mailed this afternoon and tracking provided. Seller is stating he is sending it back upon arrival.

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
OK, what's the story, SouthernPride? Your comments in this thread indicate you sold it to bayoushooter. What seems to be the problem?

Posts: 92573 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just to update, I was able to retrieve the package before it got picked up. Still out 9 bucks and IMO, he needs to answer for this. Absolutely inexcusable and terrible business practice from a longstanding member.

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
SouthernPride, if you wish to continue using Classifieds in this forum, I'll need a response from you.

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
I see you logged into the forum today and I have no doubt you viewed this thread, yet, you haven't responded. The courtesy of a response would be appreciated.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
I see you logged into the forum today and I have no doubt you viewed this thread, yet, you haven't responded. The courtesy of a response would be appreciated.

I also emailed him yesterday telling him he needed to respond but he has since starting ignoring me.

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
So, once again, you logged in to the forum today and you have again failed to respond to me.

Let me tell you what I am almost positive happened, and it doesn't take a super-sleuth to figure it out: You received a better offer on this rifle and you sold it out from under the forum member with whom you had already entered into an agreement. It seems to me you were selling at an attractive price and you received a better offer after you agreed to sell to bayoushooter. Two things make this very plausible- first, people are nuts to buy firearms right now and if you post a rifle like that for an attractive price, you give potential buyers plenty of headroom to offer you more money than you are asking, after they see you've already agreed to sell the gun to someone else at the posted price. Secondly, you posted your email address. This means that anyone viewing your post could contact you. If you had not posted your email address, the counter offer you received and ultimately accepted would have had to come from a forum member, because they would have had to obtain your email address from your profile, which only someone logged into the forum can do. By revealing your email address in your post, anyone at all- member or no- could see it and thereby contact you.

I'm going to give you the opportunity to respond to this, but, given the chickenshit way you've behaved thus far, this is going to turn out to be a mere formality. If I don't hear from you by tomorrow, you've sold your last item in SIGforum Classifieds.

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
OK, no surprise here. You sold this rifle out from under the forum member to whom you agreed to sell it and then you fail to respond to either me or the rightful buyer of the rifle. This is unethical behavior and you wasted my time and the time of the rightful buyer.

If you had owned up to what you did, I would have revoked your Classifieds privileges for six months, but that would require maturity on your part. You are banned from this forum, no longer welcome here. Congratulations. I suppose whatever little extra money you managed to grub on this deal was worth it to you, because it's apparent you don't give a shit about this place or treating its members respectfully. Happy trails.