SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    DELETE: Ed Brown Executive Carry .45 Stainless
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

DELETE: Ed Brown Executive Carry .45 Stainless Login/Join 
posted
DELETE: Ed Brown 1911 Executive Carry .45

This message has been edited. Last edited by: bdickers,

Posts: 37 | Location: Colorado | Registered: December 18, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It appears the price for my Ed Brown did not show up in the ad...$2375 shipped to your FFL in the lower 48.

Price Lowered: $2250.00

This message has been edited. Last edited by: bdickers,

Posts: 37 | Location: Colorado | Registered: December 18, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just because you can,
doesn't mean you should
posted Hide Post
Might want to put up some photos and contact info on your profile.

Posts: 3437 | Location: North GA | Registered: August 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 220-9er:
Might want to put up some photos and contact info on your profile.

Added contact info, I don't see a way to add images to my post other than generating a Photo Album which it appears I cannot do.

Picture of tractorcrusher
posted Hide Post
Just helping here, I emailed bdickers and had him send me the pictures so I could upload them and post them. No affiliation with seller but it does look like a great handgun. My friend has the same model and it is stunning in person.

Pictures-

https://i.imgur.com/yRs1EXI.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/6UADQ7m.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/3UNvq68.jpg

Posts: 13 | Registered: July 23, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cyberphobia
posted Hide Post
Oh Mama

"Advertising is the art of convincing people to spend money they don't have for something they don't need"

Will Rogers

SIG 226R Elite SAO
COONAN COMPACT .357 MAG
Dan Wesson CBOB .45
Dan Wesson VALOR .45

Wife and a 7 year old rescue Chocolate Labrador.

Posts: 1862 | Location: Ft Myers Florida | Registered: November 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
May I ask, why did it need refinishing?

Posts: 146 | Registered: July 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My friend in Florida bought the pistol new, put it in a leather holster and stuck it in his safe. the holster made a couple of very small discolorations on the frame, and I didn't want that on this pistol, so I had them refinish the whole thing. The folks at Ed Brown did an outstanding job, It's now absolutely flawless.

Picture of Benderx4
posted Hide Post
How many total rounds are through this gun and in what year was it originally made? Also, did Ed Brown send a test target back with the gun after the fiber optic site was installed? Thx

Posts: 96 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: July 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Benderx4:
How many total rounds are through this gun and in what year was it originally made? Also, did Ed Brown send a test target back with the gun after the fiber optic site was installed? Thx

According to the folks at Ed brown the pistol was manufactured late 2005-2006. It hasn't been fired no more than 100 rounds total in it's entire life. I've personally fired one magazine when I first received it, and that's been it, it's not been fired at all since back from the Brown facility. No test target was sent with the pistol, they didn't fire it at all. My understanding is that their experience installing sights precludes any need to actually fire.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Benderx4:

Ed Brown pistols DO NOT come with test targets....... Cool

Posts: 109 | Registered: September 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bent but not broken
Picture of maddy345
posted Hide Post
You need to combine ads.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

God bless the Motor Life Boat and the men & women that run them!

Posts: 3831 | Location: Pikeville, NC | Registered: August 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post