SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTB 3x P320 new style baseplates
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTB 3x P320 new style baseplates Login/Join 
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted
I'm looking for three of the new style P320 magazine baseplates for the full size 17 round 9mm magazines. These are the latest generation baseplates, with the tapered upper "wings" for the X-series grips, plus square baseplate retainers.

I'll need both the baseplate and the retaining plate, for all three.

I'm hoping someone has a few sets of these laying around after swapping in some aftermarket baseplates.

Posts: 20762 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Rogue - If you are successful in locating the three you need if extras are available I need 4 sets myself for my X5 that I plan on using in local IDPA matches....

If you could keep me in mind after you locate the three you need I would greatly apprecite it Sir...Thanks. Mark

Posts: 2212 | Location: MS | Registered: December 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Also - The fast and easy way to confirm if you have what Rogue needs is by the markings on the bottom....What Rogue needs will say “Sig” on the base plate NOT “Sig Sauer”.....Mark

Posts: 2212 | Location: MS | Registered: December 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Yep. As shown above.

They'll also have a square retaining plate hole, rather than a round one.

Here's a comparison photo... New on top, old on bottom:

Posts: 20762 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post