SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS Sig Browning BDA P220 38 Super NIB
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS Sig Browning BDA P220 38 Super NIB Login/Join 
posted
I have for sale a NIB rare Sig / Browning BDA P220 pistol chambered in 38 Super. It comes with the box, manual, and two magazines. The pistol has never been fired and is in 100% pristine condition.

Lowered price to $1450 shipped/insured UPS 2nd day air to your FFL. Payment by USPS money order. I have 70+ positive feedback on AR15.com under the name graniteclimber and 100+ on gunbroker under cbrons.

Please send an EMAIL to 10mmbelow@gmail.com

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Colt601,

Posts: 7 | Location: Alaska | Registered: April 22, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mr. Waffles
Picture of cherokee2u
posted Hide Post
Can you please post a pic of the left side?

A shepherd must tend his flock....and at times fight off the wolves

Posts: 2852 | Location: Carolina | Registered: March 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
1600 bucks?

You've got two posts in this forum. The first one is from back in April, after you had just found this pistol, and now you come in here asking an outrageous price for the thing.

Members- myself included- answered your questions in earnest, and here you are, just trying to flip the thing. And we're not even going to get a kiss.

You used us for information, didn't even have the courtesy to say 'thank you', and now you're back with a scalper's price.

After you sell your solid gold pistol, you'll disappear from this forum. I have no doubt about this, and you should have no doubt that the way you've used us doesn't set well with me.

Posts: 83222 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
1600 bucks?

You've got two posts in this forum. The first one is from back in April, after you had just found this pistol, and now you come in here asking an outrageous price for the thing.

Members- myself included- answered your questions in earnest, and here you are, just trying to flip the thing. And we're not even going to get a kiss.

You used us for information, didn't even have the courtesy to say 'thank you', and now you're back with a scalper's price.

After you sell your solid gold pistol, you'll disappear from this forum. I have no doubt about this, and you should have no doubt that the way you've used us doesn't set well with me.

HAMMER Time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol great job boss man

Posts: 416 | Location: Cajun Country, Sportsman Paradise  | Registered: March 19, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post

Posts: 15490 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
On the DL
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Colt601:
I have 70+ positive feedback on AR15.com under the name graniteclimber and 100+ on gunbroker under cbrons.
A different name on every forum. Hmmm . . .

Could be legit, maybe.

A mind is a terrible thing.

Posts: 18019 | Location: Central Florida (near Orlando) | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
I don't doubt his identity for a second.

Once a Marine,
always a Marine
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
LOL -

Para's policy of discouraging the "what do think this is worth?" threads make a lot more sense now.

Interesting marketing tactic though. Get a group of guys to conversate over my gun, and then offer to sell it to them a while later.

He even recycled the pics from his first post.

To add -

The dude owns his own ammo/gun store, he knows what it's worth. http://10mmbelow.com

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 9416 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
I'm going to leave his ad up. Anyone naive enough or desperate enough to pay that price deserves what they get.

And, as was noted in the seller's other thread, these pistols have a reputation for scarcity that doesn't seem to match their actual availability. In other words, they aren't really rare.

The BDA in .38 Super and the "Lysons Corner" import mark mistake on a group of K-Koted P226 pistols are the objects that have gotten the most questions over the years here, of "This is really rare, right?"

The questions have been asked a lot. That's a clue.

I gotta put on my barker getup.

"Step right up! Step right up, ladies and gentlemen and feast your eyes on one of the most marvelous, stupendous, unbelievable, amazing things you have ever seen! Ever will see! And your kids, too! Steprightupsteprightup!!"

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
btt

Come on, let's move this thing!

posted Hide Post
Wow!! I certainly was not trying to upset anyone by listing this pistol for sale. I'm sorry if anyone was offended. I was not able to find any others for sale nor any recent auctions of the same pistol being sold.

If the pistol does not sell at the listed price than I will consider lowering it. I'm a reasonable person and open to offers.

In regards to parabellum, a seller is free to list an item for whatever they want. Doesn't mean someone has to buy it at that price. I am not forcing you to pay for it.

And yes I did come to this forum to ask about it, because this is a dedicated Sig forum. With Sig collectors. This is a pistol you don't see every day (especially NIB) so I figured members here would appreciate the opportunity to see it and I thank those who provided information. My original intention was to keep the pistol in my collection but I have decided to let it go. And now those same people can know about it being for sale. Otherwise no one here would have ever known about its existence. I'm sorry your feelings got hurt.

As requested, here is a picture of the other side.

Posts: 7 | Location: Alaska | Registered: April 22, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Ooh, man. This is getting good. Big Grin

Btw, on the last pic above, are those a bunch of scuff marks on the slide, or is it just my old eyes playing tricks on me? Thanks.

Posts: 15490 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
Ooh, man. This is getting good. Big Grin

Btw, on the last pic above, are those a bunch of scuff marks on the slide, or is it just my old eyes playing tricks on me? Thanks.

There are no scuffs on the slide. Just light reflection from the camera and oil. The gun is in flawless condition.

Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Thank you.

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
In regards to parabellum, a seller is free to list an item for whatever they want. Doesn't mean someone has to buy it at that price. I am not forcing you to pay for it.
I do appreciate you clearing that up for me, and thanks for stopping by to take a look at your ad. We appreciate it.

OK, let's move this thing!!

7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
My economy has not been so well of late. I can go $ 1.60. That is quite honestly what I can offer. I'm not trying to low ball the seller.

Posts: 14404 | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
BDA looks good. Yes, these can be seen as rare, but for that much, the asking price seems to be in the ballpark of the .38 P220s with the American mag release. Those aren't rare either. To be fair, rare means different things to different people. These are of a somewhat small production run, but is the demand as high as the NAA Ranger of similar numbers?

As for me, I'm still on the lookout for a BDA in 7.65mm or waiting for Tooky13 to sell his 9mm P220. Problem is, I don't think I could swing either one if the opportunity ever presented itself.

My other Sig is a Steyr...

Posts: 2967 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
The issue is more than the price. I stated this in my first post.

In a free society, one does not have to deal with those who are irrational. One is free to avoid them. - Ayn Rand

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
The issue is more than the price. I stated this in my first post.

So you have an issue with a person researching and asking questions about a gun they just bought? I am not a Sig collector nor an expert on Sig firearms. Logically a person would gravitate towards a community that is specific to the gun they are researching. So yeah, I did the logical thing and registered on a Sig forum and asked for information. I bet you sell pre 1964 quarters for face value too huh.

I apologize for not thanking you specifically in my original post. I would like to sincerely thank you Parabellum and express my deepest gratitude for the contributions you expertly provided in my original post. I really appreciate you taking your time to make those treasured annotations and I will forever be be in your debt. My grandchildren will be in arrears to your grandchildren.

I've lowered the price to $1450 shipped/insured. Now please remove the sand from your undergarment.

posted Hide Post
quote:
I've lowered the price to $1450 shipped/insured. Now please remove the sand from your undergarment.

Someone begging to get banned?

Posts: 51 | Location: ID | Registered: January 03, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post