SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTB: P220 SAO Thumb Safeties - - P227 14rd Magazines - - P224 15rd Magazines
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTB: P220 SAO Thumb Safeties - - P227 14rd Magazines - - P224 15rd Magazines Login/Join 
posted
Looking for P220 SAO thumb safeties. Specifically left side or the pair.

Looking for P227 14 round extended magazines with sleeve.

Looking for P224 15 round extended magazines with sleeve.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: ProBMXer1313,

Posts: 9 | Location: Arizona | Registered: April 12, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
On the DL
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
Might be a good idea to put an email address in your profile. Makes it easier to contact you if somebody has the items that you’re looking for.

A location wouldn’t hurt, as well.

Your ad can be seen by anybody who is cruising the internet, but your email address in the profile can only be seen by SIGforum members who are logged in, so spam harvesters are not able to pick it up.

A mind is a terrible thing.

Posts: 23251 | Location: Central Florida (near Orlando) | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you, should be fixed now.

Posts: 9 | Location: Arizona | Registered: April 12, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
For the 220 thumb safety, check out:
https://www.midwestgunworks.co...mgwi/prod/34220032-R

You’ll probably want a fresh safety spring too:
https://www.midwestgunworks.co...mgwi/prod/34220063-R

Though I looked quickly, I didn’t see the left safety in stock.

Posts: 294 | Registered: June 24, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry I had it backwards. I need the left side or the pair. I can get the right on MGW but not the left and Sig will not sell the left.

posted Hide Post
Bump

posted Hide Post
Bump

posted Hide Post
Bump

posted Hide Post
Bump

posted Hide Post
Bump

posted Hide Post
Bump