SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTT/WTS Sig 556 S.W.A.T
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTT/WTS Sig 556 S.W.A.T Login/Join 
posted
Hello all I am new here and looking to trade my mint condition Sig 556 SWAT. I have all the factory items brown box, blue hard case.... $1500 trade value looking for a desert eagle in .50AE, Sig MPX, Sig handguns
not sure how to post pictures but can send them to you

This message has been edited. Last edited by: pclancy78,

Posts: 1 | Registered: November 22, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of craigcpa
posted Hide Post
Greetings and welcome to the forum. Procedures of the forum require a price to be listed along with other caveats. You can find them here

Peruse the different sub-forums and you will find picture posting ideas, also.

Good luck with your sale.

==========================================
Just my 2¢

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right ♫♫♫

Posts: 7075 | Location: Raleighwood | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ghost-1
posted Hide Post
Sent you an email on this.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________
The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government.

Posts: 3231 | Location: Back home in South Georgia | Registered: July 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
First post and a 'WTS' ad.

Good luck with that. Roll Eyes

---------------------------------

Proverbs 27:17 - As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another.

Posts: 6966 | Location: Florida | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post