SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    FS: Sig P226 Legion SAO SPF, 1911 and CZ75 Grips SPF

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
FS: Sig P226 Legion SAO SPF, 1911 and CZ75 Grips SPF Login/Join 
I swear I had
something for this
posted
1) Sig P226 Legion SAO Full Kit

This is for the Full Legion kit. I do not know if Legion membership can be transferred or not, so don't expect it. The set comes with the original black box, the Legion case, the gun, challenge coin, two MecGar 18rnd Magazines, and three Sig 10rnd magazines. The gun has been fired about 1,000 rounds and is in very good shape.

$850 SPF. Will have to be Money Order or Cashier's Check. As usual, it's up to you to know if your state will allow you to own it.

2) Fusion Firearms 1911 Tactical Checkered Cocobolo Grips

This one is on a set of standard thickness Cocobolo grips from Fusion Firearms. These things are just gorgeous. It's checkered where your fingers go and smooth where your thumb goes. It's also flat bottomed for magwells, and it has an ambi cut on the right grip.

$45 shipped OBO. PayPal is fine.

3) CZ75 Black Cherry G10 Starburst Grips

I bought these hoping they were as aggressive as the Wilson Combat Starbursts, but they are not. They do have traction, but they won't dig into your hand. In addition, they also have a small palm swell for comfort while still being thinner than the stock plastic grips. Your CZ will be about 1.25" thick, which is about as wide as a 1911.

$30 shipped OBO. PayPal is fine.

If you have any questions, feel free to email me. Link is in my profile.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: DanH,

Posts: 1810 | Location: Kansas City, MO | Registered: May 28, 2004Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Email sent I want the legion.

Posts: 1963 | Location: Tallahassee, FL | Registered: February 01, 2006Report This Post
posted Hide Post
I'll take the Legion if deal falls through. Email/pm inbound shortly.

Posts: 24 | Location: Bucks County, PA | Registered: October 03, 2008Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Oh I want it lol, just Incase you didn't get my email DanH, I'm about to go to work and will not have access to my email till around 10:30 but just email me your info and I will get you a postal money order in the mail tomm.

Thanks

Posts: 1963 | Location: Tallahassee, FL | Registered: February 01, 2006Report This Post
I swear I had
something for this
posted Hide Post
Legion SPF to big_gun_man

Posts: 1810 | Location: Kansas City, MO | Registered: May 28, 2004Report This Post
I swear I had
something for this
posted Hide Post
CZ Grip SPF

posted Hide Post
Payment sent

I swear I had
something for this
posted Hide Post
1911 grips still available.