SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS: Arc’teryx LEAF Khard 30 backpack - wolf grey
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS: Arc’teryx LEAF Khard 30 backpack - wolf grey Login/Join 
Cat Whisperer
Picture of cmr076
posted
I bought this from tactical distributors as an EDC bog, only to have a client in the industry who is close friends with Caleb crye send me one of their bags that was much closer to What I needed; relegating the LEAF pack to day hikes and auxiliary camping bag duty.. with a 7 month old, we haven’t been camping nearly as much as we’d like (at all).

About the bag: LEAF is the “professional” arm of Arc’teryx product lineup. LEAF literally stands for “Law Enforcement Armed Forces”, and wasn’t technically available to civilians (I was told). This is their 30L “opens flat” bag, popular with medics, coms guys, carrying PDW’s, etc. here’s a great write up on it, explained bunch better than I could hope to do.

https://www.carryology.com/bag...s-arcteryx-khard-30/

The KHARD 30 was discontinued and replaced by the “assault pack 30”, which by ever measure and review is an inferior bag.

The first two pictures are mine; the second two are from the intetwebz. I can add more if needed.

Price: $300 shipped, PayPal f&f, Venmo, cashapp etc.

gif upload

------------------------------------

├┼┼╕
246R

Posts: 3874 | Location: SE PA | Registered: November 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Amurr
posted Hide Post
Assuming it doesn’t come with all the pouches attachments in the last picture?

Posts: 2472 | Location: On the shore of Lake Lanier | Registered: November 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cat Whisperer
Picture of cmr076
posted Hide Post
Those are generic pictures so that’s correct, I do however have a couple of LBT pouches I’ll include. I’ll stop at my house shortly and see exactly what I have with it

├┼┼╕
246R

Posts: 3874 | Location: SE PA | Registered: November 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cat Whisperer
Picture of cmr076
posted Hide Post

├┼┼╕
246R