SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Essential Edge    Birth of a BRIGHT one............DBK
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Birth of a BRIGHT one............DBK Login/Join 
Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted
When he said he was looking for a TRUE bright yellow, I said we would try...... I found some and I really like this color!!!! There is definitely something for everyone, I have one with a Blaze Orange Scale and no I won’t lose it, and NO I will not part with it Wink

https://imgur.com/a/xD7cFCC

Posts: 6203 | Location: Nashville Tn | Registered: October 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Non-Miscreant
posted Hide Post
Well, at least it won't get lost in the green grass or snow.

Unhappy ammo seeker

Posts: 18385 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: February 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fool for the City
Picture of MRMATT
posted Hide Post
Beautiful! My favorite color.

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government." George Washington.

Posts: 5292 | Location: Pottstown, PA | Registered: April 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post