SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Essential Edge    Othello Vintage German Double Action OTF Switchblade From the 1940s
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Othello Vintage German Double Action OTF Switchblade From the 1940s Login/Join 
Busier than a cat covering
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted
Othello Vintage German Double Action OTF Switchblade - From the 1940s
Since both of my birth parents were born in Germany I have been more disposed to collect all types of knives made there. I have had this one for 40+ years, way before I moved to AZ where the knife laws were more favorable to auto models.

It really is only good as a letter opener!

Posts: 3999 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Darned cool letter opener! :-)

Remember, this is all supposed to be for fun...................

Posts: 4123 | Registered: April 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bolt Thrower
Picture of Voshterkoff
posted Hide Post
That is awesome, I wonder how close the internals are to a Microtech.

Posts: 9947 | Location: Woodinville, WA | Registered: March 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prep, Confirm, Roll
posted Hide Post
That is absolutely beautiful!

NRA Certified instructor,
and Range Safety officer

OpSpec Training http://opspectraining.com
Grayguns - http://grayguns.com

Posts: 3172 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
That is cool.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53118 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diablo Blanco
Picture of dking271
posted Hide Post
Very cool, thank you for sharing.

Posts: 2932 | Location: Middle-TN | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wow, that's great, thanks for sharing it!

Posts: 1918 | Location: Pacific Northwet | Registered: August 01, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post