SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Essential Edge    Shirogorov newly purchased
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Shirogorov newly purchased Login/Join 
Crossfire fanatic

Picture of mr.sig239
posted
Picked this up straight from the motherland. Had to wait 3 weeks for shipping. Great knife with excellent workmanship and smooth as glass action.
(pic is from selling website. will post mine when I'm on my main computer.)

This message has been edited. Last edited by: mr.sig239,

phil

Posts: 2383 | Location: Massachusetts | Registered: November 03, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crossfire fanatic

Picture of mr.sig239
posted Hide Post
Forgot I uploaded to Google photo.

phil

Posts: 2383 | Location: Massachusetts | Registered: November 03, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
Oooooooooohhh lovely⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️Congratulations!!

Posts: 6203 | Location: Nashville Tn | Registered: October 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Looks great. Do you have a link to where you bought it?

Edit: might be out of my price range, but love to see a link to peruse.

https://bladereviews.com/shirogorov-knives/

Posts: 1918 | Location: Pacific Northwet | Registered: August 01, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crossfire fanatic

Picture of mr.sig239
posted Hide Post
I bought it from a private sale straight from Russia. Took 5 weeks to show up. You need to keep an eye on facebook or the web.

phil

Crossfire fanatic

Picture of mr.sig239
posted Hide Post
You can also check out the for sale threads at bladeforum I just bought another one from there. Last I looked there were two or three more for sale. Do a search or check deep into the folder sale thread. Mine was on page 10.

phil

Picture of C-Dubs
posted Hide Post
Looked at their site, and saw lots of cool stuff.
But, wow... cheapest knife I saw started out at ~$450.

They must get a lot of international sales, since it's over a month's wages for the average Russian worker.

“I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.”

Posts: 2863 | Location: SE WI | Registered: October 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crossfire fanatic

Picture of mr.sig239
posted Hide Post
Here is the new one on the left with it"s sibling.

phil

Picture of Ironbutt
posted Hide Post
Nice!!!!

------------------------------------------------

"It's hard to imagine a more stupid or dangerous way of making decisions, than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong."
Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2048 | Location: PA | Registered: September 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crossfire fanatic

Picture of mr.sig239
posted Hide Post
to quote Brittany Spears: Oops I did it again:
Shiro 111 in blue carbon fiber with 390 steel blade.

phil