SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Essential Edge    Shirogorov newly purchased

Moderators: parabellum
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Shirogorov newly purchased Login/Join 
Crossfire fanatic

Picture of mr.sig239
posted

Picked this up straight from the motherland. Had to wait 3 weeks for shipping. Great knife with excellent workmanship and smooth as glass action.
(pic is from selling website. will post mine when I'm on my main computer.)

phil

Posts: 2251 | Location: Massachusetts | Registered: November 03, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crossfire fanatic

Picture of mr.sig239
posted Hide Post

Forgot I uploaded to Google photo.

phil

Posts: 2251 | Location: Massachusetts | Registered: November 03, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
Oooooooooohhh lovely⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️Congratulations!!

Posts: 5522 | Location: Nashville Tn | Registered: October 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Looks great. Do you have a link to where you bought it?

Edit: might be out of my price range, but love to see a link to peruse.

https://bladereviews.com/shirogorov-knives/

Posts: 1454 | Registered: August 01, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crossfire fanatic

Picture of mr.sig239
posted Hide Post
I bought it from a private sale straight from Russia. Took 5 weeks to show up. You need to keep an eye on facebook or the web.

phil

Crossfire fanatic

Picture of mr.sig239
posted Hide Post
You can also check out the for sale threads at bladeforum I just bought another one from there. Last I looked there were two or three more for sale. Do a search or check deep into the folder sale thread. Mine was on page 10.

phil