SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Essential Edge    I caved...buck 110 Auto
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I caved...buck 110 Auto Login/Join 
Picture of FlyingScot
posted
I've been watching these since last year, but every time they are out of stock. Got an email alert today and have one inbound.

Buck 110 Auto

“Forigive your enemy, but remember the bastard’s name.”

-Scottish proverb

Posts: 1999 | Location: South Florida | Registered: December 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of GarandGuy
posted Hide Post
Classy no matter how you cut it. A gentleman's automatic folder.

-----------------------------------------------
What's the sense in working hard if you never get to play?

Posts: 1073 | Location: On the outskirts of Richmond | Registered: September 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
Congrats!! They are cool!

Posts: 6203 | Location: Nashville Tn | Registered: October 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Oooooh! I had no idea those were available!

Posts: 630 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: September 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shaman
Picture of ScreamingCockatoo
posted Hide Post
Awesome!

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster.

Posts: 39716 | Location: Atop the cockatoo tree | Registered: July 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of side_shot
posted Hide Post
I just pulled the trigger for one. I always had a 110 growing up everyone had one on there belt even in school how times have changed lol

"They that can give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."
--Benjamin Franklin, 1759--

Special Edition - Reverse TT 229ST.Sig Logo'd CTC Grips., Bedair guide rod

Posts: 1245 | Location: New Hampshire "Live Free or Die"  | Registered: September 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of FlyingScot
posted Hide Post
I'm traveling this week but my wife sent me this pic...looks nice!

“Forigive your enemy, but remember the bastard’s name.”

-Scottish proverb

Posts: 1999 | Location: South Florida | Registered: December 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of side_shot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by FlyingScot:
I'm traveling this week but my wife sent me this pic...looks nice!

looks good mine is on its way should have fri i also ordered a custom open top case https://www.etsy.com/listing/1...f=shop_home_active_6 i hate the ones with the flaps they get all mangled from driving

"They that can give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."

Posts: 1245 | Location: New Hampshire "Live Free or Die"  | Registered: September 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Doin' what I can
with what I got
Picture of Rob Decker
posted Hide Post
Any idea on the legalities of these for civilian ownership in Texas? My father has his 60th coming up this year...

----------------------------------------
Death smiles at us all. Be sure you smile back.

Posts: 5540 | Location: Greater Nashville, TN | Registered: May 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
I have the 110 and 112.

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34081 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rob Decker:
Any idea on the legalities of these for civilian ownership in Texas? My father has his 60th coming up this year...

Take a look here.

http://www.knifeup.com/texas-knife-laws/

Posts: 1168 | Registered: July 06, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Mine arrived today

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of side_shot
posted Hide Post
i got mine yesterday i forgot what a nice knife this is and for it to be automatic is icing on the cake i traded my reg 110 years ago for some entertainment material Big Grin

Doin' what I can
with what I got
Picture of Rob Decker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Palm:
quote:
Originally posted by Rob Decker:

Take a look here.

http://www.knifeup.com/texas-knife-laws/

Ok, excellent. As I read that, not only can he own it, he can keep it on him.

Now to shop...

----------------------------------------
Death smiles at us all. Be sure you smile back.

Posts: 5540 | Location: Greater Nashville, TN | Registered: May 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do... or do not.
There is no try.
Picture of fau
posted Hide Post
That's a very classy looking knife!

Posts: 2736 | Registered: March 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Busier than a cat covering
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post
More than 25 years ago my wife gave me this H-D branded 110 Buck for my birthday. About 10 years ago I had it converted to auto by a local AZ knife guy.

I used to visit various H-D dealers and ask if they had any more in stock. Heads exploded everytime. They usually showed everybody at the dealership! LOL

Posts: 3997 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of side_shot
posted Hide Post
got mine

Picture of ruger357
posted Hide Post
Mine came in yesterday. It's pretty cool.

-----------------------------------------

Roll Tide!

Glock Certified Armorer
NRA Certified Firearms Instructor

Posts: 7935 | Location: Hoover, AL | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SecurityGeek
posted Hide Post
Got mine today. Seems very solid and well-built.

Posts: 194 | Location: Little Elm, Texas | Registered: April 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post