SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Essential Edge    DBK “Badger “ series “ Finish It Your Way “
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

DBK “Badger “ series “ Finish It Your Way “ Login/Join 
Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted
15% OFF- VALENTINE DAY SALE!

Time for the first “Finish It Your Way” project for 2020! It’s a new series I started and I am so happy to be able to share it here.

The “Badger” series is a mid-sized, hard working, super versatile, design that will render many years of service for your Hunting, Camping, or Every Day carry adventures.

The “Finish It Your Way” is designed in a way you choose your blade and we build it your way! Scale choice*
Pins
Kydex
Liners.
You pick your knife look, custom!
I will also send pics of its build in stages! You can see YOUR knife being created! I have received some amazing feedback from this.
1- CPM154
1-CPM 30V
1 Damascus

https://imgur.com/a/pweNDSw

These will be in the Classifieds!!!!!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: sybo,

Posts: 6203 | Location: Nashville Tn | Registered: October 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
Bump for a 15% off SALE!

Posts: 6203 | Location: Nashville Tn | Registered: October 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
CPM154 blade is NOT SOLD

This message has been edited. Last edited by: sybo,

Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
CPM 30 V has sold , The CPM154 is AVAILABLE

Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
After looking at pics of some of your other knives in the “Essential Edge” section, “I’ll take it” on the Damascus.

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10928 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
Damascus is SOLD!!!!!!!

CPM154 is still available, the corners on the handle will be more rounded than in the pic.

posted Hide Post
Is the CPM154 the bottom blade in the pic?

Like guns, Love Sigs

Posts: 1211 | Location: Battle Born | Registered: December 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
Yes the bottom is CPM154 and Sold!