SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Essential Edge    This knifing stuff is getting expensive!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

This knifing stuff is getting expensive! Login/Join 
Crossfire fanatic

Picture of mr.sig239
posted
Picked up another Shirogorov. This brings the total to 5.

phil

Posts: 2383 | Location: Massachusetts | Registered: November 03, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
Well, the first step is admitting you have a problem.... Wink

I like the one in the middle! Cool

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8865 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
quality folders, right there. love his larger blade models.

dozer

"She's got a cherry-handled pistol in her lollipop pocket." Five Horse Johnson

Posts: 3515 | Location: fayette,al | Registered: April 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
It adds up REAL quick, love em!!!!!!!!!

Posts: 6203 | Location: Nashville Tn | Registered: October 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My common sense
is tingling
Picture of Kravashera
posted Hide Post
Good god, man! Nice looking collection though. I guess the next step is something from the custom division? Those new kick-stop models look awful nifty.

“You can have peace. Or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once.”
- Robert Heinlein

Posts: 988 | Location: Valley of the Sun, AZ | Registered: February 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
God will always provide
Picture of Fla. Jim
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhracecraft:
Well, the first step is admitting you have a problem.... Wink

And, The second Step Is Admitting You are Powerless to stop !

Very nice collection. Enjoy & don't second guess or keep looking to see if you have made a good deal!!! $ in this material form = love.

Posts: 4409 | Location: White City, Florida | Registered: January 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Non-Miscreant
posted Hide Post
Just for fun, go look at Randall's some time. That should give you a whole new perspective on expensive. Their only advantage is you can sell them for what you paid. Usually, and only if you don't abuse them. (its why I buy already used ones. They don't lose value.)

Unhappy ammo seeker

Posts: 18387 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: February 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post