SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Essential Edge    AG Russell has passed.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

AG Russell has passed. Login/Join 
posted
For those of you who are into knives, you may have done business with A.G. Russell. He has been putting out a great catalog for years. I just got an e-mail from his wife Goldie announcing his passing on October 12th.
The knife world has lost a great guy. RIP.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16070 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leatherneck
posted Hide Post
I got to meet him a few years ago. I happened to be carrying a CRKT knife that he designed and we talked about it for a few minutes. I didn’t have a silver sharpie or I’d have had him sign it.

A shame he’s gone.

“Everybody wants a Sig in the sheets but a Glock on the streets.” -bionic218 04-02-2014

Posts: 15251 | Location: Florida | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
I bought a fair number of knives from him over the years, including a Randall Bird and Trout. RIP.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53121 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post