SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Essential Edge    Dragons Breath Knives- Chefs!!!!!!!!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Dragons Breath Knives- Chefs!!!!!!!! Login/Join 
Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted
Guess what I'm doing? This is EXCITING!

I'll be running an ad in the Classifieds!

Posts: 6203 | Location: Nashville Tn | Registered: October 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
looks good, been toying with making some kitchen blades as well. good stuff.

dozer

"She's got a cherry-handled pistol in her lollipop pocket." Five Horse Johnson

Posts: 3515 | Location: fayette,al | Registered: April 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
Thanks friend

Posts: 6203 | Location: Nashville Tn | Registered: October 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fool for the City
Picture of MRMATT
posted Hide Post
Beautiful! Is that about a 6-7" blade?

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government." George Washington.

Posts: 5292 | Location: Pottstown, PA | Registered: April 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
7" and a GREAT balance and slicer!!!!! We can do 6",7",8" whichever is preferred!! Lots of options!!

Mistake Not...
Picture of Loswsmith
posted Hide Post
I love mine!

Mistake not my current state of joshing gentle peevishness for the awesome and terrible majesty of the towering seas of ire that are themselves the milquetoast shallows fringing my vast oceans of wrath.

Velocitas Incursio Vis - Gandhi

Posts: 1951 | Location: T-town in the 253 | Registered: January 16, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
It was a pleasure working with you on this project!